Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
US$185
US$310
US$303
  • Pool
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$343
US$418
US$354
  • Pool
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$187
US$369
US$355
  • Pool
All reviewsthe main hotelcaribe hiltonold san juanprivate beachcondado lagoonpuerto ricomain lobbyhotel groundspina coladathe room was nicemini fridgeswim up barfitness centerocean frontdolorespoolsbalcony
Reviewed 27 September 2013

My boyfriend and I went on a weekend Get away there and had a great time. The room was beautiful and comfortable the view was nice. The workers was very nice. The breakfast buffy was great. Overall i Think iWould visit again. Didn't find out about the $150 hold on your card if you order room service or anthing. But i did not use it and got it back so it's cool. The only thing so the dinner restaurants were to expensive but there are other options in walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Live4z
LGMarcano, Manager at Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Thank you for staying at the Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton while visiting beautiful Puerto Rico

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Checkin was good. Had a great room. Wasn't told about the $500 extra the added to the credit card for charging items to the room. Then told it would take 10 to 14 business days for it to be credited back to the account. Parking rate in the garage states for hotel guest 17 was charged 18. Then in late night strange noises coming from a/c system. Then left the room at 10 am got back at 6pm and still wasn't cleaned. Called Hilton I was told the GM would be in contact with me and nothing yet this was after the second day we stayed their. We where their for 6 night. I have been home one. For the rate of a off season room was a little high. I thought I would have better service then I did. But all in all it was a ok stay great veiws though from the room.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edward W
LGMarcano, Manager at Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

apologize for not contacting you while in property but I have no messages. I would’ve loved to speak to you and assist you personally. The $500.00 you refer to is the incidental approval taken on your card based on your length of stay and it is a standard procedure in all hotels. It is an approval not a charge and it is automatically released by the system at the moment of check out. Our self park charge is $17.00 before government tax which comes out to about $18.00 I am glad to read, however, that your stay was a great one.
Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope you give us the opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

Great place, I was there for my honeymoon and I must say it was a wonderful place to stay. Jesus the fronts desk concierge was very friendly, very helpful and also very attentive to all my needs. I would so go back again and I would recommend a lot more people to visit. Thanks for everything it was wonderful, my wife enjoyed every moment.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Pukah1

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience while at our property and we are delighted to read your stay was a pleasant one. Your comments help us improve our product and service and better understand the needs of our guests. We take your comments seriously and do share with all parties involved. Jesus is a great part of our team who is committed to deliver great service to all our guests.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Stayed for 4 days and had a really relaxing experience. Super nice staff Jesus and Omar at the desk checked us in very quickly and gave us great information about local activities. They made sure we were very well taken care of and fixed any small issues we had with our rooms . The lunch server efrain was so sweet and informed us we could be served at the beach ...service with a big smile great guy. The towel staff were very nice and gave us fresh towels when asked for. Aqua aerobics instructor was very encouraging and gave us a great workout. The yoga instructor was terrific and what fun that was under the swaying palms. The lagoon was fantastic and warm and clean!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank viv m
LGMarcano, Manager at Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience while at our property and we are delighted to read your stay was a pleasant one. Our staff is very committed on delivering superb service and a memorable experience. Your comments help us improve our product and service and better understand the needs of our guests. We take your comments seriously and do share with all parties involved.

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed in the villas from hilton for my bday. At first my "villa" room was very disappointing!!! I have been in many hotels in P.R in this room was even smaller than a normal room.... I really was expecting more for the price and the hotel!!! Rooms are old, dirty and not good looking!!!!
Staff!!! Was great!!!! The only thing I liked about the hotel!!! Bar lobby bartender victor was the best!!! He really made my day better!!
Lobby at nite!!! Scary!!! There was a "rat" joining us!!!!
I would just never stay here again!!! P.R has way better hotels!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Zitroleiram

Thank you for your feedback on your room condition while you visited is recently. Please accept our apologies. I am sharing your comments with our executive Housekeeper and rest assures we are taking corrective actions to prevent future guest from experiencing what you did.