“Great coffee ”

Caficultura
Ranked #2 of 22 Coffee & Tea in San Juan
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Coffee Shop and Bistro. Breakfast all day and lunch with tropical flare. Locally sourced.
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
“Great coffee ”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Had breakfast twice this week...love the oatmeal with seasonal fruits and the Eggs Benedict. Service is slow on Sundays. But its worth the wait.

Sebring, Florida
“Great Salad and Cafe Con leche”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

It was after lunch and we had been touring most of the day. My husband was hungry and wanted to eat NOW. I was skeptical about going in since it was in such a touristy area. I will say the service is slow, but I was on vacation and not in a hurry. I just read the reviews and this seemed to be the reason for negative reviews. The place is crowded especially when there are several cruise ships in port. So if you are in a hurry, this is not the place for you. I had an excellent salad Espinaca (fresh mango, almond, feta cheese with a yogurt vinaigrette). It was so good that I have made it several times since my return. The café con leche was very good too. The service was slow but the employees were nice. Just go with the flow and enjoy! Everyone is always in too much of a hurry. BTW we had a window seat and watched all the fresh produce being delivered. Everything is very fresh.

Houston, Texas
“Back for More”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My family of four came at a great time so we barely had to wait but shortly after our arrival there was a long line. The ambiance here is great and feels like a cozy (slightly cramped) cafe. The wait staff were incredibly friendly and attentive, despite how incredibly busy this place is. Sitting next to us was a couple from PR so when the locals eat at a place, it must be good right? As a coffee fiend, I really enjoyed their cafe con leche, yum. Their coconut french toast was delicious, don't think you could go wrong with anything on the menu. After tasting our food our initial reaction was, we must come back.

Los Angeles, California
“Small Gem on San Francisco St.”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This beautiful cafe was reviewed and recommended by the New York Times in their “36 hours in San Juan” travel article. I was pleasantly surprised by this find. Tucked away on the corner of San Francisco facing a park, it is small and inviting. The staff may take a moment to help you but that will just give you time to peruse the extensive menu and coffee selection. Our party of 4 got lunch during our first visit and it was delicious. We liked it so much we returned for a second visit the following week and got breakfast (I recommend the french toast!).

• Visited May 2014
“Recommended by locals”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My wife and I were staying in Old San Juan and liked asking locals where to get food. This restaurant was recommended and we can see why. We went for breakfast and we had great service and very good quality food.

I would recommend some of the local fare, their juices are freshly made and as far as coffee goes, it serves up some of the best you will find in OSJ. Try get a seat outside and you can watch the goings on in the nearby square. Definitely worth a try.