“THE BEST SPA I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO ANYWHERE”
Review of Euforia

Euforia
Ranked #1 of 26 Spas & Wellness in San Juan
More attraction details
Owner description: eu-fo-ri-a - A feeling of great happiness or well being... That's how we want you to feel when you enter our hip specialty skincare boutique and cafe. Euforia's beauty specialists will help you determine the products and the treatment that is right for you. We customize our facials and massages to fit your needs and also offer manicure, pedicure, waxing, a coffee bar with wines, sparkling wines, champagne, champagne cocktails and liquors.
new york
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“THE BEST SPA I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO ANYWHERE”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

This was a special occasion. It was my mom’s birthday and I treated her to Euforia Spa. She had her hair done, make-up, massage, facial, and reflexology. I had my hair and makeup done. They were so welcoming and nice to us from the minute we walked in. They gave us champagne which was such a nice touch to our time there. I pre-booked everything by telephone prior to our trip. I was deciding between Euforia and other local spas, but Euforia had the best prices. After going there, they not only have the best prices, but they have the best service and hospitality ever. This will have to be a regular stop wherever we are in San Juan. This truly was the highlight of our trip and can’t wait to return someday soon. Thank you Euforia for making this the perfect day for my mom’s birthday!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wow, what excellent service, small but elegant chic!”
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

I got a pedi & manicure from Mayra & she was such a beautiful nice person. Spoke both languages English & Spanish & we connected in conversation on a similar family incident! My nails came out gorgeous too & i got a free glass of wine. Euforia was conveniently located across the street from the hotel my husband & I were, at La Concha. I will be booking for Mayra to do my nails again next trip!

Westerville, Ohio, United States
“In Room Couples Massage”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Had the best in room couples massage at our hotel, via Euforia. My wife and I routinely get massages at home and didn't expect anything much different. Richard and Ruth changed my mind. Wonderful combination of working out tired muscles but still providing a relaxing experience. Just what the vacation doctor ordered to make our experience here in San Juan more complete.

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent massage and great customer service”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

On a birthday trip to Puerto Rico I planned a surprise couples massage. We were staying at the La Concha resort hotel and they came over and did the massages beach side, which was really nice. Richard and Ruth were wonderful masseuses and we were both very pleased with the swedish deep tissue style massages. The next time we are back we will definitely use them again.

1 Thank MelissaMS83
ATHENS, GA
“Wonderful massage Excellent in room service.”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My son and daughter in law booked a massage for me after their wedding. Richard came to their room at the La Concha. He has magic hands and was very professional. It was my first massage so I was a little nervous. Richard put me right at ease explaining to me about the tree frogs we were hearing in our VRBO house garden. Thank you Richard for making it a memorable experience. A great massage and an informational story about the tree frogs. Thanks Again.!!

Visited June 2013