“Perfect beach getaway!”
other traveller has booked this property
View Of Beach From Window Of The Condo View Of Beach From Window Of The Condo
Bathroom And Shower
Building's Hallway Area On Our Floor
View Of Beach At Night
Sit Back, Relax And Enjoy Your Vacation With Us
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Meadville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Perfect beach getaway!”
Reviewed 12 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

My husband and I travelled to Puerto Rico for a 6 day trip and found this great studio apt to stay in. The views are beautiful with the floor to ceiling windows that allow you to look up and down the beach. The location is absolutely perfect. It is right next to the Marriott Stellaris Resort, directly on the beach and is next to many shops/restaurants/coffee shops. Being next to the resort, it was very convenient to use the concierge at the Marriott to help with planning any day trips. We lacked nothing in the apartment and had a wonderful stay. The owner provides great information on the area and apartment to ease any anxiety of travelling to a place outside a resort (it was our first time renting). We had such a great experience that we are hoping to be back again soon!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location; right on the beach and convenient to many local restaurants and shops.
Liked least: We never found an outdoor area to shower off at after we left the beach, so we had a hard time keeping sand out of the apt.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Illinois
Reviewed 6 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
QUICKQUES...
Leesburg, Virginia
“Exactly what we needed.”
Reviewed 16 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

Excellent! Ease with booking, prompt communication and simply said, exactly as was depicted in picture and written description.
I have stayed previously at the Ritz in Isla Verde, and just last year I had stayed at the Marriott Stellaris. I knew the area. I remembered the building and knew the area was where I wanted to stay again. The building is secure and the area is safe.
We enjoyed the most fabulous view from our WIDE sliding doors that opened to catch the ocean breeze and sounds. We stayed for 8 nights, we took advantage of an available parking spot for two evenings. There is an onsite laundry facility in the building and the building residents welcomed us at almost every sighting with smiles and offers of assistance if we had a question.
The inside of the studio is very well appointed with nice furnishings and almost every beach convenience is stored in the closet for your use. Nice dishes, glassware, plates and kitchen utensils are provided. We didn't cook any meals in the studio, as there are just too many great restaurants in the area to enjoy.
I couldn't give a stronger recommendation for Oceanfront Getaway for Two. I am one of the fussiest people when it comes to where I'll lay my head, there was no second thought about our choice. It had all of the perks, in choices that I, myself, would have chosen if I were the lucky owner of this Studio rental. Thank you for all that you provided in making a fabulous oceanfront experience at a very affordable price.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything was exactly as I hoped.
Liked least: There was nothing missing from Oceanfront Getawy For Two.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
NY
Reviewed 1 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
sushi14
philadelphia pa
“FANTASTIC!!!”
Reviewed 16 June 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

this place is a dream! everything is right there at your convience. beautiful condo and great view of condado beach. wouldn't want to stay anywhere else. i will be returning next year for sure!!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: condo and location
Liked least: everything was fine-no complaints
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
People with disabilities Older travelers
wkgal
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Elegant Beachfront Efficiency”
Reviewed 19 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012
people found this review helpful

First floor, beachfront, with waves soothing day and night...the view cannot be improved upon by the floor to ceiling windows, which were open while on premises. Fully equipped kitchen, except for food; even beach chairs were available. Friendly neighbors made me feel as though this was my own home away from home. Grocery and drug stores were within walkable distance, as well as restaurants, so no need for car rental at this condo, located next door to the Marriott. Public transportation one block away was used as well. Owner met and exceeded my need for early check-in, which was much appreciated. A full rainbow outside my window the morning of my departure made me think that I found my "pot of gold."

Liked best: The excellent view
Liked least: The mattress could have been firmer to my liking...
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
COTravele...
Columbus, Ohio
“What A Great Experience!!”
Reviewed 2 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011
people found this review helpful

My girlfriend and I escaped the cold Ohio weather for a week in San Juan. We were fortunate enough to find this wonderful condo for our trip, it exceeded our expectations in almost every way. It is in a perfect location directly on the beach and in the heart of an entertainment district with shops, restaurants, and bars. The condo is nicely decorated, very clean, quiet, safe, and is perfect for a romantic get away. There is beach access directly outside the condo and the condo is furnished with two beach chairs and a boogie board. It is also right next door to the Marriott where you can easily book excursions or pick up a cab. Some tips for your stay: -Unless you plan to go all over the island don't rent a car. I did and we parked the car at the valet lot a couple of blocks away when we arrived and never got back in it until we left, everything you really need is in walking distance. -The beach is clean and has great sand, but the waves are strong and would not be good for small children or inexperienced swimmers. -Make sure you get to the airport with at least 1.5 hours to spare, it's pretty slow to get through. -Use common sense when you out. The area is not unsafe, but like most islands, there is a lot of property crime. Most of all prepare to have a wonderful experience. I have been fortunate enough to do a good bit of traveling and have stayed at hotels, resorts, all inclusives, time shares, you name it. This condo was the absolute best in terms of value and near the top overall,I strongly recommend it.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great Location.
Liked least: It was all good.
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$125
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing