“A bit chilly- but it was relaxing”
Review of Zen Spa

Zen Spa
Ranked #2 of 26 Spas & Wellness in San Juan
More attraction details
Owner description: We Welcome You to ZEN SPA - the leading premier spa in Puerto Rico offering over 60,000 Spa Treatments a year! We invite you to experience ZEN SPA where wellness, personal care and beauty are combined in an atmosphere of pure calmness. Imagine opening the doors to the perfect and peaceful oasis where all your senses are awakened. From the moment you enter ZEN SPA, your sense of smell is stimulated with the therapeutic scents of essential oils. The use of natural colors and fibers is easy on the eyes, a complement to the simplicity and purity of the Asian-inspired decor. Your ears dance with the soft sounds of nature that are gifts to your soul, instantly altering your state of mind and easing tensions. Fresh fruit, herbal tea and water revitalize your sense of taste. Soothing facials and body treatments stimulate your sense of touch and energize your skin.
Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

I had Gustavo for my very first ever scrub. I had the Tao package. He was excellent. I think I wasn't 100% relaxed bc he was a guy- but now I know for the future. If I had been 100% relaxed, I would have definitely fallen asleep for the massage portion. My only concern is that I am not sure I got the full 75 minutes. I had to wait 15 minutes while he cleaned the scrub room bc I must have been the last customer of the day. He was even considerate enough to step outside briefly to tell someone next door who was cleaning something and making noise to keep quiet. Overall it was a great massage and I have nothing to compare the scrub with, but I found that to be pleasant as well.

1  Thank Rachel S

Reviewed 25 February 2013

We had reserved the spa for a group of 10 many weeks in advance. We were told the total time it would take for nails and a massage was 2.5 hours. Some of us were there for over 4 hours... There wasn't enough water glasses for all of us nor space in the waiting area. The pedicure and manicure looked fine, but it was definitely NOT a relaxing experience. The technicians were insensitive to my bleeding cuticles and flinching reactions to some of the treatments. The massage was the worst part. The room was FREEZING cold and my massage therapist didn't understand me when I told her the room was cold (not her fault since San Juan is a Spanish speaking city). However, it doesn't make sense to keep a room for a massage at such a temperature. I wouldn't recommend this spa especially if you don't speak Spanish.

1  Thank Anngie22
Reviewed 11 January 2013

The facials are outstanding. The products they offer are a little to pricey, but the service is pretty good

1  Thank Jessica1228
Reviewed 27 December 2012

If you are on vacations or business trip at San Juan, PR, don't miss to make a reservation at Zen Spa at Condado, San Juan (or at Guaynabo, PR). They transport you to a mystical/magical place. Come early to take a sauna or vapor bath. They offer you some fruits, tea, coffee before and between treatments. Package deals are wonderful. Employees are courteous, they treat you as part of a royalty. Place are quiet, clean, and very peaceful.

3  Thank Shabelly
Reviewed 2 December 2012

I visited Zen Spa today and pay $65.00 for someone to clean my face ... It is not worth it .... The lady was more concerned about selling packages than doing a good job and I was a first time client...

8  Thank Marian H