“Very nice, friendly staff and lobby looks great!”
Review of Zen Spa

Zen Spa
Ranked #2 of 27 Spas & Wellness in San Juan
More attraction details
Owner description: We Welcome You to ZEN SPA - the leading premier spa in Puerto Rico offering over 60,000 Spa Treatments a year! We invite you to experience ZEN SPA where wellness, personal care and beauty are combined in an atmosphere of pure calmness. Imagine opening the doors to the perfect and peaceful oasis where all your senses are awakened. From the moment you enter ZEN SPA, your sense of smell is stimulated with the therapeutic scents of essential oils. The use of natural colors and fibers is easy on the eyes, a complement to the simplicity and purity of the Asian-inspired decor. Your ears dance with the soft sounds of nature that are gifts to your soul, instantly altering your state of mind and easing tensions. Fresh fruit, herbal tea and water revitalize your sense of taste. Soothing facials and body treatments stimulate your sense of touch and energize your skin.
Powder Springs, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very nice, friendly staff and lobby looks great!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Was in desperate need of a pedicure after the Alcampa Adventure Tour (A+++++), so my husband and I came as walk-ins. Very nice place. Pedicure itself was nice but the area where you get them done could use a lil more atmosphere. Not very relaxing. Bright lights and staff that didn't have clients were walking, talking and giggling out in open. Not very professional to me but could have been much worse. Pricing was more then I would pay if I wasn't on vacation, but all in all it was a nice experience.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank FuriuosFamilyOf5

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great technicians at work, horrible front desk.”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

All my services were good, but the girls and manager working at the front desk are rude, cold and unwelcoming. They stare at you and look at you over their shoulder. They didn't even say thanks when I paid and left.

Visited July 2013
9 Thank Superlee134
St. Croix, USVI
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Not happy about our experience”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I was a little leery about this spa after reading all of the reviews, but decided to give this place a chance. I mean, how bad could a spa be? Well, it was pretty bad.
From the in inviting entry, to the freezing cold massage room, it was not a relaxing experience. The place needs an overhaul and the staff at the front desk needs a course on customer service. They didn't even greet us when we arrived. Between treatments, my boyfriend and I just sat on a couch with no magazines or anything to pass the time that they had us waiting. We had to ask about our lunch that was supposed to be included in our package, three times. When they finally brought it out, it was an unhealthy lunch of something like a hot pocket, ice tea from a mix and corn chips. Don't get me started on the massage. It was terrible. The room was freezing cold and I had to be covered in three blankets to stay warm. I could write more, but its not really worth it.

Visited July 2013
6 Thank KeelyS
Centerville, Ohio, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

It rained on my 7th day at the San Juan La Concha, so I was a little bored and looking for something to do. I was a walk- in on a Tuesday afternoon. There was nobody there and they took me right in. Admittedly I was a little anxious, but figured $80 was a fair price for a massage; and I was up for a new adventure. Unfortunately I did not get the name of my masseuse, as I was not myself, taken to another world. Honestly, this was one of the best massages I have ever had. Better than Europe, better than the best places in Houston, New York, Washington DC, several cruise ships....etc. I could not believe how good this young woman was. A total gem. We did not speak much. I asked what kind of oil she was using. It was a combination of eucalyptus and something else that was warm and smelled heavenly. I told her I had hiked the rain forest the day before, so she spent a lot of time on my feet. Wonderful. She also spent a considerable amount of time massaging my head. How did she know I suffer from headaches? The room temperature was perfect. The entire area and waiting room was well designed and very comfortable. When my massage was over I was offered an assortment of teas. The peppermint tea was just right. I actually stumbled into the next room. I was so relaxed, I felt like I had been drinking!. There were products on display but nobody tried to sell me anything. This is a classy joint. Wish I could put them all in a bag and take the home with me!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Sheila O
Potomac, Maryland, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A bit chilly- but it was relaxing”
Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

I had Gustavo for my very first ever scrub. I had the Tao package. He was excellent. I think I wasn't 100% relaxed bc he was a guy- but now I know for the future. If I had been 100% relaxed, I would have definitely fallen asleep for the massage portion. My only concern is that I am not sure I got the full 75 minutes. I had to wait 15 minutes while he cleaned the scrub room bc I must have been the last customer of the day. He was even considerate enough to step outside briefly to tell someone next door who was cleaning something and making noise to keep quiet. Overall it was a great massage and I have nothing to compare the scrub with, but I found that to be pleasant as well.

Visited April 2013