“It was "Home" for a lovely 7 days”
Pool at sunset
Pool at daytime Condado beach in front of the apartment
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool at daytime
Condado beach in front of the apartment
Dining and living room
View from the entrance to unit Sol
Master bathroom, what a pleasant shower
Second bathroom, modern style
Caribbean Top Roof pool and BBQ
Great for reunions and romantic times
Close up of BBQ, with adjustable height
Stairway to the pool
Master bedroom from window; check the bathroom door!
kitchen and entrance to the apartment Sol. Authentic blue granite for kitchen top
Coral window in stairs to swimming pool
Living from the kitchen
Living room
Comunal area, Washer and Dryer
Bench in pool
Our beach 10 steps to the apartment
Second room with private small terrace with ocean view
Chill Out area with 2 more matresses
Two twin beds and small terrace
Dinnig area
Kitchen with two more mattresses
Beautiful light
View of living from terrace
Love the views
The BBQ at night is a must
View of the pool area
Another view of the pool area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Sarablu79
“It was "Home" for a lovely 7 days”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

This was a trip planned way OUT months in advance, but the week before our arrival lots of crazy personal things happened and I couldn't have needed this trip more in my life :(. I will start out by saying, there was a bit of a mix up due to the size of my family staying but Isabel knew better than and I. this particular Tripadvisor ad shows the other apartment Sol with is smaller and looks alot different, Isabel booked us to stay in Mar. Needless to say I walked in and freaked out a bit BUT Isabel knew better than I :) the place was perfect, we loved it there. It had such a better Puerto Rican Taino vibe, rook to cook and hang out as a family and we made it home for our 7 days stay. We did so many excursions n all different cities having a washer & dryer with 3 kids was necessary! A few of our friends staying in the area joined us for a night to hang out pool side & loved it. the roof top pool was a hit and mostly where we stayed when we were actually there. I woudl Love to stay here again. My family and friends want to rent the other side in the future so we can all stay together. Great service, nice people and a beautiful place to stay. thank you Ana & Isabel, it was a pleasure.

18 Aug 2017
Oh, Dear, really thank you for your trust. We do really look after our clients as if you are friends. It is a small piece of paradise! we want the best for you. Ana, Ive, Isabel
Misty R
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Amazing!! All the way around. Cleanliness, professionalism, location and amenities. A great mix of locals and tourism and 30 steps from the beach!!

30 Jun 2017
Yes¡ we try our best to give you a memorable vacation. Next time try the fish tacos at the yellow container. Have to come back, now. Thank you¡
Ana, Ive, Isabel
SoleilSol
Arlington, Virginia
“Customer service, location and views (from the 6)!”
Reviewed 26 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The rental process was a breeze and Isabel kept up with our email exchanges. Upon arrival, we met with Ana, who was a God send! I was going to a wedding and had not booked hair services. She immediately gave me her hairdresser's info and crisis averted. She was always a text away! If you need anything, text Ana. She will resolve whatever issue you may encounter. The cleaning ladies were very helpful as well. We could not find a pan for eggs and one of them immediately brought us one. Later in the week, during our stay, she brought a new set of pans. Your comfort really matters to them.

The apartment is exactly as described. The rooftop pool is above the kitchen area, hence the slanted roof in the nook/kitchen area. Another group of 8 was renting Mar, the apartment below Sol, and we were not bothered by noise. They even had a oookout on the rooftop, and we did not hear any walking or moving of furniture. The only "noise" you could hear (only in the kitchen and living room area) was whenever people would talk going up to the pool. But never heard other guests when we were in the bedrooms. Originally, we were going to rent Mar because of the layout (Mar is completely enclosed). But Sol's balcony won me over! It does not have the rooftop view, of course... but you have privacy and can still enjoy some beach views, tan, enjoy your breakfast or drinks, and even workout in that balcony. If you don't have mobility issues, it should not be a problem going up and down the stairs. Carrying large suitcases (family of 4 attending a formal wedding) to the PH was a good workout so keep this in mind.

We rented a car due to the different wedding activities we were participating during the week. Isabel reserved a spot for us (the earlier you book, the higher the probability of getting the parking spot). If you are just staying local, forgo the car and use Uber. Fares are cheaper than in continental USA. We used Uber for the wedding and worked like a charm; about $4 from the condo to the Art Museum of PR. We walked to almost everywhere while staying in Sol. Pharmacy, restaurants, shops, bars. I grew up in PR and let me tell you, the location is as safe as it gets. I'm already planning our next stay in any of Isabel's apartments. Isabel and staff made a repeat customer out of me!

28 May 2017
Thank so so much for being happy at our rental in Puerto Rico. Anything our guests need we provide it immediately. We do love that you enjoy your vacation as much as you can. Our job is to make you happy.
Thank you very much!!! Ana, Ive and Isa
Erin P
“Great location!”
Reviewed 21 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Had an awesome time here with girlfriends on vacation. The rental was clean and comfortable for the most part. Main complaints would be the right side of the bed in the master has a giant divot in the mattress. Would probably be an issue for some one with back pain. Also the wifi connection was poor at times and I used up most of my data plan on my cell phone during the stay. Couldn't ask for a better location to the beach or most places in San Juan. Would definitely consider staying here again.

24 Mar 2017
Thank you for enjoying so much our apartment. About the Wifi it is in the whole island, sometimes gets slower. We have change the bed after your indication. Thanks and yes, please, come back soon. Ana and Isabel
Kate852
San Francisco, California
“Best rental we've ever had in PR”
Reviewed 16 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

We spent nine wonderful nights in the 3rd and 2nd floor apartments (Mar + Sol). We have rented other San Juan and greater PR places (and my husband and I live in PR temporarily) - nothing compares, especially if you are looking for a relaxing beach vacation.

Both apartments are open and airy, well-appointed and modern. We loved the rooftop terrace's plunge pool, amazing ocean views and charcoal grill. We rarely left! Our group of 7 felt free to relax and enjoy each space. I think renting both for a large group is ideal - especially because the rooftop terrace is only for your group. Having the washer and dryer was clutch. All of your needs - from beach chairs to nice beach towels to insulated shopping bags to coolers - are covered.

The location can't be beat. Steps from the best beach, a few minutes walk to Calle Loiza (tons of independent, often funky, restaurants, shops and bars) and so quiet.

Ana, the property manager, is amazing - just wait, you'll see. The owners are also terrific - top notch communication and assistance.

We can't wait to return.

24 Mar 2017
We treat our clients as best as we can and we are always available to help. Thanks for enjoying so much. Yes, it is a wonderful place for groups, families, or even couples that want peace and special location.
It was a pleasure to serve you, Ana and Isabel
Donna K
“Wonderful vacation experience”
Reviewed 2 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

I wish I could find the person who cancelled their reservation just in time for us to rent this spot! We were allowed early check in . Ana the property manager met us and explained the ins and outs plus pointed out a few points of interest. We couldn't have asked for a better location! After a few days we didn't even need the GPS to get around. The apartment was lovely, the balconies and terrace had perfect views. And the layout provided ample room for personal space.. We spent more time on the rooftop than the beach but the sounds of the waves was a constant reminder that it was only a few steps away. We are already planning our next gathering and it's unanimous that this is where we want to stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The layout
Liked least: Lack of hot water
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
22 Jul 2016
Thank you. It is really a great location and the beach is the best. We love the turquoise water, the endless sand and the beautiful energy of the people. We hope that you are coming back soon. Ana and Isabel
bonnie s
Memphis, Tennessee
“great location, beautiful beach”
Reviewed 6 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We stayed at the townhouse in February. I was always in contact with Isabel, which was helpful. She answers emails promptly. I was sent an email with instructions and directions before we arrived which was also helpful. I was met at the townhouse by Ana, who was friendly and got us settled in. The townhouse was just like the pics, some minor wear and tear as you would expect from a rental, but nothing concerning. The flight of stairs was a little more then I expected, the townhouse is not a stand alone. Everything you might need is stocked, from cooking oil to beach chairs..that was a nice touch. The washer and dryer came in real handy as well. The only complaint we had was with one of the toilets, Ana told us they had been having trouble with one and had a plumber work on the toilet several times already. Hopefully they have that fixed now, it was a problem during our stay. The rooftop pool was nice, it lit up in different colors, great views up there. However, I thought it was private and we did share it with another family. The beach was so beautiful, we ended up not really using the pool. The balcony has a nice view of the ocean and the TH is so close you can hear the waves from every room. The beach is literally across the street and there are a few vendors to rent large umbrellas or buy a cold beer from, just the right amount. There are plenty of local places to eat within walking distance. I'm vegan but had little trouble finding places to eat like Ocean Place, Cafe Tresbe and Cocobana. We also walked to the super max and bought groceries. Ana told us if you spent more than 50.00, they will give you a ride back and they did (but you have to ask around the store and get a manager). Across the street from the Super Max is Liv gym, which we went to daily. Liv is pricey, 30 bucks a day!!! But so were the other gyms. My brother and I lift, we were told by locals that LIV is the only gym in the area that really has weights, places like planet fitness just have a few machines and mostly cardio equip. Everything you need is in safe walking distance, from a Walgreens to liquor (which is sold everywhere). There are plenty of places you know, like Burger King and a 24 hour Quizno supermart. We tried out an area called LA PLACITA, a smaller cheaper version of Bourbon ST, if that's your thing. At night we went to Oceano and Zest for dinner, very pricey but nice. The townhouse is in an area called Ocean park, Condado is a short cab ride north. At check out, we had no problems getting our deposit and Ana met us at the agreed upon time, no surprises. All in all, a nice stay. I would stay again.

Travelling group: Other
8 Mar 2016
Thank you! yes, the toilette issue is solved. The plumber did his job. We have two toilets and the third one in the pool area so there is always a solution.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing