1,787 results
All reviewsnorth toweracross the streetfront deskjean paulpuerto ricoold san juanfree breakfastyogurtpartial ocean viewthe breakfast areaking suiteshort walk to the beachwithin walking distancehigher floorthe general managerashford avenueopen hours
Reviewed 21 May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I have mixed emotions about this hotel. Beware of hidden fees and Puerto Rico's hotel tax is extreme! I stayed in a room with a balcony on the 4th floor that over looked a wallgreens. I requested a room on a higher floor prior to my arrival and my request was not accomadated. also, the walls are very thin so becareful of what u do and say! On the up side of things, the free breakfast was satisfying. Waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh squeezed orange juice and pastries were great. The location was pretty convenient to a lot of the excitement, but don't look for peace and quiet at this location. There is always something going on... I would'nt stay here again but overall Puerto Rico was a beautiful experience and i will return many times just to a better hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Beginning with the front desk they where nice and helpful in all shifts, Myrna , Ricardo and the other one (sorry I don't remember his name) The Hotel is modern and very clean, the room was perfectly clean, and the breakfast was very good, waffles, french toast, cereals, scramble eggs, coffe, juice, pastries, and much more, everything GOOD!!!
Sandra Portalatin

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sandra P
Reviewed 13 May 2013

My wife and I stayed in 6 nights from April 28 to May 4. The hotel is in the process of being renovated. The breakfast is a very good free hotel breakfast. I agree with others who have commented on the friendly staff. The pool is small and what appears to be a hot tub is actually a wading pool for children. Since the hotel is in Condado and just off a busy street, I can see problems for a light sleeper. Overall, you probably can't find a better value in this area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Viroquaboy
Reviewed 11 May 2013

The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful especially Myrna. I appreciate her giving us her insight and suggestions on were to go to eat and get around Old San Juan. The lobby and outside of the hotel were very nice but I was disappointted with the up keep of the room. And the tv lost signal on most of the channels except for the news at night. Also they dont have a hot tub but it said it did online smh. Lastly, I was disappointted with the breakfast compared to what I am used to at other Best Westerns.. Not sure if I would return. I felt bad because I suggested this hotel to my bffs and family and they wasn't happy either..

• Stayed: May 2013
MiguelRivasCondado, General Manager at Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2013

MsWalker703,

I hope all is well with you. Thank you for providing us with feedback on your recent stay. I am so sorry to hear you did not enjoy your recent stay. The hot tub part was an information error on the website that we fixed (it’s actually a Kid’s Pool, but this change took some time to reflect on some Online Travel Agents websites. Please know that we greatly appreciate you sharing this with us. It is our mission that all our guests are 100% satisfied with our product, and that includes guestroom appearance, amenities, breakfast and overall service. I assure you we will work very hard on all this and hopefully we’ll have the opportunity to win you back in a future stay.

Respectfully,