We opted to spilt our week in PR between a resort in Rio Grande and San Juan. That was a mistake, I wish we stayed the whole week in Rio Grande. The Best Western was over $80 more a night for our "partial" ocean view room, than the previous resort. "Partial ocean view" was an understatement. We were on the 8th floor and could hear everything happening on the streets below even with the AC on full blast. Nothing like honking, sirens and screaming party goers well into the wee hours of the morning at over $200 a night to make you happy. The bed was hard as a rock and had a plastic mattress cover on it. That always makes for a fun night of sleep. Kudos to the guy who checked me in, he was efficient and very nice. Other than that, this hotel was way overpriced for the tiny, noisy room and hard mattress.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites – a modern hotel nestled in one of the most exclusive areas of San Juan, Puerto Rico. Peaceful, affordable and just steps away from a powdery-white beach, we pride ourselves on providing the best value at the best location. Our 151 rooms and suites feature contemporary decor and an array of convenient services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Condado Palm Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Palace Hotel And Casino
- Diamond Palace Hotel Casino