“Excellent Spot & Great Açai Bowls”
Review of SuperFoods - CLOSED

SuperFoods
Price range: US$6 - US$8
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: We are your local spot by the beach for acai bowls, smoothies and healthy sandwiches and snacks.
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Went there without knowing what it was but turn out to be the best thing ever!! Great spot, great staff and amazing Açai !!

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

I am a big fan of Açaí bowls. This place was very cutely decorated, the service was pretty quick considering the place was full! The Açaí bowl with coconut granola & bananas was simply amazing. They serve in a coconut bowl which makes the eco-friendly look stand out. I enjoyed it very much and I will be going back again.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

Great food, friendly service. Healthy food and cruelty free, no animals what so ever! I loved it and will go back for sure! A must go for vegan, vegetarian and "green" people, :-)

1  Thank Dirkjan J
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Haha I started going to this place one or twice a week and ended buying boxes once a month of acai and making these addictive+healthy bowls part of my daily diet.

3  Thank JohnSmithRivers