“Loved the vibe”

Good for: Child-friendly
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Loved the vibe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

The food was great and we ate there several times during our stay. Be careful when ordering drinks, I requested something fruity and was given a $12 cocktail. I still went back a few times after this, I was just more careful when ordering from the bar.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Edna M

Las Vegas
“Delicious and Delightful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2013

Every dish we ordered was expertly prepared and promptly served. We enjoyed the Puerto Rican twist on the Japanese decor.

• Visited April 2013
“Great California Rolls”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2013

Order the Bento Box Lunch Special. Large portions. A little bit of everything for an excellent price. Their California Rolls are the best I've had so far.

• Visited April 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Great little place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2012

Food and service were terrific. Sushi was terrific. Short walk from my hotel. Busier than I expected for a Sunday night.

Visited October 2012
Tacoma
“Food was all brown in color”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2012

So having failed to eat at the Lima Restaurant, we crossed the street to the Osaka. The waitress/owner was a little rude. She threw down the menu on the table and when it became obvious we were not doing sushi that night, she snatched the sushi menu right out of my hand.

We had the special that night. (Apparently, it's a special every night). We ordered a beef in some sauce and a chicken in some other sauce. What arrived were two dishes both in a brown colored sauce. At least we could tell we got beef and chicken. To this day, I won't be able to tell you what the different sauces were we ordered. I just remember the brown color.

Visited August 2012