“Great burgers and dogs”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Didn't see this little diner across from the hotel last year. When we discovered it this year we were glad we did. Its a small place with seating inside and out. The food and service were great. We went a couple of times on our trip. The price is very reasonable.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Been here a couple of times. There's no parking but you can expect that in Condado. Great quick service and food is awesome.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I ordered the bacon cheese burger and fries, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality, taste and service. The burger was cooked as ordered and it was very tasty and juicy. It's a must to visit this place in the near future!!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

We really enjoy eating at Buns. We have been dining there since it opened and look forward to visiting it on each trip that we make to Puerto Rico. My husband loves the burgers and I get the grilled cheese. I loved that this time I could add smothered onions to mine, it was really good. They make great fries too.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I was solo this time. I was not looking to spend $20 and an hour on a dinner by myself. I saw Buns and knew that was my answer. It reminds me of five guys. You are welcomed with a greeting and a smile! They speak great English and Spanish. They have burgers, grilled cheese, chicken and some other options. They also have a great selection of bottled craft beers. I had the cheeseburger and Cajun fries. It’s all fresh, cooked medium well as advertised, and it was perfect. My hats off. Thank you Buns! I’ll be back!