“Paddle boarding with Guillermo”

Puerto Rico Paddle Board Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: I offer paddle board tours, rentals, and lessons in the San Juan area. I offer customized tours in the lagoons and over the ocean reefs, no experience is neccessary to enjoy these beautiful locations. I provide all the equipment and instruction, just bring your sense of adventure!
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We took a trip paddle boarding with Guillermo and it was great!! He was very helpful in his instruction with the beginners in our group and let us decide how long we wanted to stay out in the water. He told us stories about Puerto Rico and knew so much history. He dove off his board and brought up a starfish for us to hold too. A wonderful way to spend an afternoon and he even told us about a jazz restaurant to go to and joined us that evening. Highly recommend him!!!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Guillermo was the best. Kept in touch with email letting us know the weather predicted for our day. He picked us up at our hotel and even arranged a kayak for my husband. He gave me some great tips that made the paddleboarding much easier. At one point he dove off his board to bring up a huge starfish for us to admire. We spent abour 2 hours on the water and he would have gone as long as we wanted. I booked Guillermo based on all the reviews on Trip Advisor and he did not disappoint! He took some great pictures of us which he emailed the same day. All in all a great experience!

1  Thank Sandy L
Reviewed 3 September 2013

You can believe all of the favorable reviews -- not only was paddleboarding fun, but guide Guillermo is terrific! My husband was skeptical that he would enjoy the outing, but began talking about buying a paddleboard after our excursion. Plus, Guillermo was a delight. His instruction was so helpful, but the real value was in the conversation with him. If we ever return to Puerto Rico, we will definitely sign up to go out on the lagoon with him again.

1  Thank Erin P
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My husband and I and our two children(23 and 20) booked a paddleboarding day with Guillermo in Puerto Rico. This was our first time ever paddleboarding. We chose Guillermo based on all of his "sterling" reviews. We were not disappointed. He is awesome! This was one of the best activities that we did in Puerto Rico. In fact, we are still talking about it. Guillermo picked us up at the condo that we were renting. He took us to a lagoon where he taught us how to paddleboard. He was so patient and encouraging. He had us up and paddleboarding in minutes. He took us around the lagoon and let us enjoy the experience for as long as we wanted to. He is such a warm and friendly gentleman. We even met him for dinner and drinks later in the evening at one of his favorite restaurants called Carli Cafe.

1  Thank bermfam1
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This was our first trip to San Juan and first time stand up paddleboarding...not to mention I made the reservation without informing my husband - hands down, best part of our trip.

I made contact with Guillermo based on reviews and easily arranged our outing. My husband and I both enjoyed the paddleboarding and Guillermo's recommendations for the rest of our stay were spot on. He gave us a tour of Old San Juan and pointed out places that might interest us. After trying the first couple we followed all of his suggestions, even meeting him for drinks one night. We loved the stand up paddleboarding but enjoyed more making a new friend.