“Awesome!!”

Puerto Rico Paddle Board Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: I offer paddle board tours, rentals, and lessons in the San Juan area. I offer customized tours in the lagoons and over the ocean reefs, no experience is neccessary to enjoy these beautiful locations. I provide all the equipment and instruction, just bring your sense of adventure!
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This was our first experience paddle boarding and Guillermo made it so easy and fun for us. He kept us up to date on weather conditions and arranged for transportation to and from the site. He arrived on time and with a smile. We felt safe and comfortable. When we arrived at our destination he gave us a brief and thorough review on paddle boarding then we were on our way. Within a few minutes we were standing up on our boards and paddling our way across the lagoon. During our trip, we saw a Manta Ray, starfish and a few iguanas..so cool!!! We continued on for about an hour then Guillermo found a cozy little beach where we rested and he gave a brief history of Puerto Rico and offered some tips on places we could visit. The entire experience lasted about 3 hours and incredibly we weren't even exhausted (just hungry!) For a fabulous experience paddle boarding I would definitely recommend you visit Guillermo and Puerto Rico Paddle Board Tours. You won't regret it!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Let me add to the previous reviewers offering the highest marks for Guillermo's paddle board tours. The man is a real pro, fun and friendly. Let me try hitting a point or two not covered by others.

I was uncertain whether his $75 fee was too high. It is not. Here's why: if you are a first timer, you'll find his instructions helpful. My group saw others on the lagoon, probably first timers too, who likely rented boards from a nearby vendor for $25 or $30 per hour. They were struggling mightily, fighting in the wrong parts of the water and paddling without form. That won't happen with Guillermo.

He has a terrific, laid back yet fully involved styled. If you are looking for a few hours of sun-soaked athletic activity on the water -- where you will also receive a friendly lesson in ecology -- Guillermo's tours are for you.

Btw ... I enjoyed it so much I felt he deserved a tip ... and I only tip when it is earned and deserved.

Lastly, make your reservation in advance. I suspect his paddle board tours will be growing even more popular soon.

1  Thank Jack D
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Looking back on our trip to PR, this was my most FAVORITE excursion that we booked by far! We booked our tour with Guillermo based on the reviews we saw on Trip Advisor and he did not disappoint! He kept in constant contact with us, informing us about the weather and the wind and then offered to pick us up at our hotel so that saved us the cab fare. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about PR and filled us full of information! We were lucky enough to have a manatee join us in the bay we were in and he swam around us for most of our tour! It was amazing! We were just blown away seeing it in real life! We also got to see a manaray swim by us and got to hold a big star fish. It was incredible! We took a water break on the beach and then he let us continue on for as long as we wanted. The photographs he took for us were a bonus so that we didn't have to worry about bringing our cameras. He then joined us out for dinner the next evening at Carli's! What a great guy! Highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

All of the reviews are true! Guillermo is as good as they say, and may I say, better!! This was my husband's and my first time paddleboarding and we had no trouble at all thanks to the detailed instruction, relaxed attitude and experience of our guide. We had an amazing time paddling on the Lagoon and sharing a morning with this super-interesting gentleman. Guillermo is incredibly knowledgable about the habitat of the lagoon and made the trip very enjoyable . He has lived a pretty cool life, which made him easy and fun to talk to as well. This is no cookie-cutter tour. We will definitely be looking him up when we're in Puerto Rico again. Don't miss out on this opportunity if you're near San Juan.

2  Thank Caribbean17
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Guillermo provided a wonderful and safe paddle boarding excursion to this first timer. He had my friend and I up on our boards within the first minute with his detailed instructions. He also takes photos so you can remember and capture your experience. I can't wait to go back to PR and paddle board with Guillermo. He also gave us wonderful restaurant recommendations and meet our group out for cocktails one night. Just an all around great guy!!

1  Thank Tina J