Dreams Hotel Puerto Rico
  • Breakfast included
Verdanza Hotel(Isla Verde)
Hotel Iberia(San Juan)
  • Beachfront
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrio piedrashot waterdream hotelpuerto ricotrain and busmini fridgecable tvold san juanmetropolitan areastay there againcontinental breakfastacross the streetlocal flavorwalking distancelate at nightstayed nightsenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I was looking for an inexpensive stay for one evening in San Juan before we took off on an "around the island" tour. Based of the reviews, we choose this hotel. First, the location is in the University area of San Juan which is not near any of the tourist attractions, so if you don't have a car it would not be good. We did have a car but the area is not the best to feel real comfortable walking around in. Second, our bed was hard as a rock! The room was clean and the price was very reasonable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank lisarae68
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed there for one night in room 101 with my friend and son. It was not a pleasant experience for me. We was awaken twice, someone with the same key for the door. Then i realize there was no deadbolt lock or in side chin for protection and tried to wedge the door with our suitcases. We tried calling the manager and there was no answer. There was also no washcloth in the room and the sheets on one of the beds did not smell clean. Check out was not until 12 and we was out by 9 a.m... I was not pleased with this stay. I called the manager the next day to let her know our concerns and she sounded like she had an attitude! !

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Ashauna I
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Don't go! There are bedbugs and the hotel won't refund the night even though we left within 2 hours. My daughter was on the bed when she noticed the first bug.
We packed up and left immediately. The owners are nice enough but couldn't care less about the health risk.
We discovered that my daughter from laying on the bed for about 30 minutes had 5 bites!
Elena the owner charged us for the night and refused to refund us.
Don't go there!

• Stayed: March 2014
13  Thank Roxwild
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We did a lot of research before booking the Dreams, and we were not disappointed. It is not fancy but it was spottless and the room was newly renovated. The beds were comfortable and the air conditioning worked great. We slept in and missed the free brekfast, we ate at the bakery located the street behind. The staff was great and would stay again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank nann29
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I love this place, very friendly staff. Good locación, nearby traín and bus stop. Very clean. In Puerto Rico hoteles are very expensive. We went with very low budget, and was great. I will come in 6 month and definitely i will stayed here.

Room Tip: I stayed at 310. Very clean.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple