“Excellent Location and Amenities”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fully Equiped Kitchen
I bought some books for your use (please leave them at the apt for fellow guests use)
Bathroom Details
Apartment details
Kitchen details
Bathroom details
This pool goes all the way to 8ft deep...
This is the view from the pool area... All Condado Lagoon and cruises to the right
From Condado to OSJ bus stop across street, OSJ to Condado bus stop in front of bldg (left)
Every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month enjoy this market, have a piña colada or gourmet coffee....
Lots of things to choose from, you can get some breakfast or lunch here...
Enjoy this beautiful beach 2 blocks from apartment
Closest beach from the apt just 2 short blocks
The Vanderbilt Hotel, the only 5* hotel in Condado and its just in front of the building!!!!!
Have a morning walk around the Condado Lagoon for an excellent workout, stop at this corner & njoy..
So proud of this Certificate!!!
View of Condado from San Juan
Building is the one to the right of the tallest building @ the left
Morning walk to the Old San Juan
Lagoon kayak rentals , enjoy this view from your kayak (VelaUno Rentals)
Location of building, cross that small bridge and you are in the Old San Juan island
Rent kayaks and pedal boats at the lagoon
Allied Car Rental across the street
Ventana al Mar restaurants, Ben & Jerry, Di Parma Trattoria, The Waffle house
Designer stores  2 blocks
Convenience store 1 block from the apt
Avis Car Rental 1 block from the apt
Bicycle lane , rent a bike and go around Condado
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
ck1956115
Sutton, New Hampshire
“Excellent Location and Amenities”
Reviewed 19 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for the Half Ironman in March. The condo was conveniently located in the Condado neighborhood. It was well furnished and tastefully decorated. The owner Gary was extremely helpful and provided everything we needed for a long weekend. He rranged parking and that worked out well. We found many restaurants within walking distance even though we usually made breakfast and lunch in the condo. We felt very safe and were happy that the condo was on the first level when we were transporting the bike to the event.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
20 Mar 2015
Hello Im very glad you enjoyed my property and the area its located. I do also rent properties like this when I travel because of the same thing you explained, the convenience of cooking light meals and usually you end up with way more space than a hotel room!!
If you ever come back to the island you know where to find me!!
Gary
Fe S
Chicago, Illinois
“Great location and modern condo!”
Reviewed 6 February 2015 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed at this rental property in November2014 as part of a birthday celebration. Gary our host was awesome. He answered our emails promptly and was very accommodating to our needs. His condo was modern, clean, and in the middle of a very popular area. I would definitely stay here again!

People with disabilities
9 Feb 2015
Hello Im glad you had a great birthday @ my apartment and enjoyed the location in respect to the proximity to all the things around the area!!! If you ever come back you know where to find me! It was a pleasure having you as my guest!!!
Davilyn A
“What can I say....”
Reviewed 2 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

First, the location is great. The beach is like 1 minute away across the street, restaurants, clubs, bars, and stores in every direction, old sju is across the bridge and if you dont have a car, you can take the public bus to the malls or wherever.
This place is as described and shown. No corners were cut in creating this studio space. It was very comfortable and accommodating. I felt like moving in. Gary you were very hospitable and I really hope if I'm back that I would be able to stay there again. Thanks for having us.

9 Feb 2015
Hello Im glad you liked my property, I do also enjoy that when I stay here my car doesn't move from the parking, always walk all around Condado, usually take the bus #21 and in 7 minutes Im in the Old San Juan for $1... If you ever decide to come back you know where to find me!!!
Glen M
“Excellent location! Excellent value! Excellent service!”
Reviewed 26 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

Property owner provides over-the-top customer service. The property was everything it was described to be and more. The location was perfect for trips to Old San Juan and a very short walk to prime shopping, great dining, and public beach access. Public transit and taxis are easily accessible should you choose to travel outside of walking distance. Property is beautifully and tastefully decorated and very comfortable and neighbors in the building were very pleasant. We have already decided to make this an annual vacation spot. :)

9 Feb 2015
Very exited to read your great experience in my property!!!! I do also love the area!!!! Also very glad to hear you are thinking about visiting the island again!!!
michael s
“Nice place I will stay there again.”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Nice place clean secure and quite loved it and Gary is a very good guy did every thing I asked...Also enjoyed the view by the pool. And very friendly tenants. The only thing I would recommend is updating pool area.

Jon F
Arlington, Virginia
“Hands Down Excellent Value”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 for a stay in April 2014

After doing a moderate amount of research of where to stay in Puerto Rico we came to conclusion we wanted to stay within the San Juan beach area. From there we looked at numerous hotels, houses, and condos. We came to the conclusion Gary's place was the best offering there was considering price, location, and amenities.

We stayed for 5 days and wished we had stayed more. Our time was spent all over the island as well as the nearby Condado area. The condo was great as it appeared to be recently remodeled and in excellent condition thus giving a comforting vibe from the place.

There are numerous other positives about the condo as seen from all the reviews. We are glad we decided to stay at Gary's place as it exceeded expectations and allowed us to relax and enjoy our vacation. Highly recommend this property!

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Your age range 25-34
MN
Reviewed 20 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing