“When in PR you must try this”
Review of El Meson Gallego

El Meson Gallego
Ranked #168 of 1,046 Restaurants in San Juan
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

This is a paradigm shift from what you would expect in Puerto Rico. Magnificent gastronomy! The service is friendly and expertly provided. Even a selection of a wonderful ref Rioja is not discouraged with your fish selection. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED, the search and GPS directions are worth the effort. ENJOY!

1  Thank geokam85
There are newer reviews for El Meson Gallego

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I'm native from Puerto Rico. And has being in many, many, may top restaurant around the world.
If you like being tampered, best food, but must important treat like a queen and king.
Go and have an experience. I go there every friday with my dad and family...
EXCELLENT!!!

1  Thank edgardo19642003
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Excellent sea food, specially cod fish. Bar service was very good, service was also good. The physical layout was adequate.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Ate here 2 months ago and loved every bit of it! Originally went to meet friends for cocktails before dinner down the street and enjoyed ourselves so much with the amazing drinks and atmosphere we all decided to cancel our other reservation and stay here for dinner. Everything from the appetizers that we all shared to the entrees to desert were outstanding.
We definitely recommend this place while visiting San Juan area.

1  Thank Terry J
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This restaurant is one of my favorites. Outstanding food, service and wines. A very consistent restaurant. Last time I visited was with my husband for my birthday.

1  Thank lizetteperezpr