“Outstanding, creative pizzas and great service!”
Review of Muzzarella

Muzzarella
Ranked #55 of 1,045 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I was taken to this restaurant by friends and was very impressed. The service is outstanding, and they have some very creative appetizers and pizza. The crust is artisanal, not the cookie-cutter round style. The cheese is VERY high quality and so are the ingredients. I had the Argentinian pizza and also tried one with prosciutto that was very, very good. I will definitely go back. They also have WiFi! (Tip: The WiFi password is their phone number, digits only.)

Reviewed 14 November 2013

This was our first visit and we arrived at 11:45 am so the restaurant was practically just for us. We were seated by Rafael who gave us excellent service, was very polite and very knowledgeable. The wine list was adequate with very reasonable prices. The beef empanadillas were excellent, By the time of this service, the restaurant was almost full. My wife ordered the risotto and I ordered the linguini with the house sauce. Both dishes were very good and we can not say which one was better, The expresso coffee was so so. We like it stronger. We enjoyed very much our lunch. It is a place I would recommend. We will return.

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

I was in the mood for steak and Muzzarella was rated 8 on San Juan restaurant Trip Advisor list. I am surprised because it should be better ranked since it is a really good place in Hato Rey area. From the very friendly valet parking to the waiter, everything was perfect.
I asked the waiter to recommend the appetizer and he did a great job suggesting a melted cheese topped with jam bits, onions and tomato cubes perfectly blended, served with a kind of pita bread. My suggestion to the chef would be to brush the pita bread with olive oil to make it better.

I also asked the beef, sausage, mushroom risotto, it is sublime, the flavor match at perfection and they toss chopped green onion on the top for presentation purposes but it adds and special perfume to the main entree.

I had a glass of the Pinot noir that paired very well.

I am sure I will visiting Muzzarella again in a next trip to Puerto Rico.

Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

The food is exceptional!!! The staff is amazing, everyone is SUPER attentive and cordial. The atmosphere doesn't get five stars because the place is a little loud (because it's was full)! It was a wonderful experience and an amazing meal.

Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

We arrived at the restaurant at 8:00. Although it was crowded and busy the service was GREAT and FAST. The waiter was very efficient and polite. The food was TREMENDOUS. But what made the experience best was the tremendous service