“Awesome”

and up
San Juan Snorkel and Picnic Cruise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Castillo Tours offers a variety of Sightseeing Tours such as Rainforest, Historical Old San Juan, Bacardi, El Yunque Rainforest Hiking, Camuy and Window Caves, Deep Sea fishing aboard a 48 foot Hatteras for the best Marlin fishing , Light Tackle fishing,Barefoot IV Catamaran sailing and snorkeling to deserted Island in the Caribbean trips.Romantic Sunset Cruises and private Tours
Brooklyn, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This was such a great adventure...the whole staff was nice and sung me happy birthday since I was celebrating my bday...first they took us to a beach where we got to test the waters and for those who were not use to snorkeling we were able to learn a little something...they served us food and drinks and then we went to another location where we were able to snorkel and see the beautiful fishes! I loved this part of the trip...woild definitely recommend it to anyone!!

Visited April 2014

Spring Hill, Florida
“Worth it! Awesome experience!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Definitely worth the price. Frances and the crew make an already delightful experience even better with their quirky & fun attitude. What to expect: beautiful water, white sand, beautiful fish,coral,mixed drinks & a delicious lunch. Plus, at the end of the day Frances makes a one of a kind fruit
salad. You'll be sad if you use another company. Barefoot Castillo tours is the way to go!

Brockton, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great day with friends”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We set sail on the Barefoot catamaran to an island off the coast of Puerto Rico it was tropical and just what we were looking for. Our group was there on a 50th birthday party and lets say this was a perfect day to roll in the next 50yrs. The crew on the boat was extremely friendly and attentive to all of our needs, and lets say when it comes to rum punch we are needy. Great day for families, couples or groups.

San Diego, California
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Cruise Ship Passengers”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I attempted to book a reservation with this tour company, but was told they do not pick up or drop off at the cruise terminals which was very disappointing and surprising given that the cruise ships and their passengers bring thousands of dollars in revenue to this city. I am sure a quick round trip to/from the cruise terminal to pick up/drop off passengers wouldn't hurt or cost this business much. In addition to paying for this tour, I would have to pay a taxi to get to them. I think the thing that bothered me was the price gauging which didn't sit well with me. They suggested if I wanted to be picked up at the cruise terminal, it would be a 'private' tour and would cost me $135 an hour with a 4-hr minimum. Now that's crazy. I will give my money and business to a tour company that is more accommodating. I am sure they will appreciate it. The reason for my review was to inform all cruise ship passengers looking to book a San Juan Tour.

5 Thank SAN991B
Arlington, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best part of our trip”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I was somewhat skeptical booking this excursion as we'd been "burned" on a previous trip where we didn't get much snorkel time. My boyfriend talked me in to giving it a second chance and boy am I glad that I did! The trip began with stopping by a smaller island and beach to get some practice snorkeling in while the crew prepared lunch for us. They were not only great crew, but very funny, entertaining and kept the whole trip lighthearted and enjoyable. Lunch was deli sandwiches and drinks were plentiful. After this stop, which lasted about an hour or two, we made our way to the reef for the real deal. In a word...it was amazing. I saw so many fish and at one point became completely surrounded by different schools as my boyfriend and Luis (a crewmember) were throwing bread in the water in my general vicinity. I didn't know that at the time, I just knew it was magical.

Overall it was a somewhat long day (10-3:30). But it was worth it. I know we both look back on that day as one of the highlights of our trip.

Visited April 2014