“Chicken never felt so good.”
Review of Mumbai Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Mumbai Indian Cuisine
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Chicken never felt so good.”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Ordered a chicken curry, and it never felt so good. it is so tender and the flavors that got into the meat made it more awesome. I enjoyed the food everybit.

• Visited May 2014

San Juan, PR
“Delicioso”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I visited this restaurant on May 25, 2014, with my husband and our 12 year old. There are few Indian restaurants in Puerto Rico (3, I think) and we decided to try it. Our choice proved to be an excellent one. My husband had the vegetable curry and I had chicken curry, both were delicious. Our son had pasta, as they offer a menu outside the Indian typical food. We highly recommended. I can't wait to get back. The only drawback is that they do not accept Amex.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank soi012
Miami, Florida
“Vacation”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

I loved the restaurant!. It was very cozy and romantic. The kitchen was visible and looked very clean which gave me a great feeling as you could see what was going inside. The service was good, the bartender went out of his way to make a fresh strawberry smoothie for my daughter and nephew. The garlic naan was amazing. The shrimp byryani was excellent and I have Indian food in different part of the word. Would recommend this restaurant.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“A taste of India in the Caribbean”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

This accentuated venue is nestled in a flowering spot in the middle of decrepit Santurce. An oasis among the abandoned buildings in the area, you will quickly feel immersed in the Indian ambiance. The outside patio seemed inviting, however since it was raining that day, we opted to stay indoors. As a big fan of anything with Curry, I was drawn to this place because it was the only Tandori style in the city. The Tandori bread or naan is excellent! Comes in a variety of flavors and should be combined with the Hummus platter. I had the Tiki chicken which is bright red in color and has a smoky flavor to it. The service was excellent. I found that the prices were a bit high, for the portions that are being served. With the variety of dishes they offer, you would want to order several among friends to try them out, yet the portions are small, and not really enough for sharing. So be prepared to shell out some funds. Other than that, nice place, well decorated, service was excellent and food was great. The real setback is that they offer no place to park and the area is run down and the streets are full of homeless and drug addicts asking for handouts, etc.

• Visited April 2014
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Bit pricey but good food and service”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

I have read some of the negative remarks and I am stunned as we had a very good experience there.

Food is good, tastes quite authentic and service /ambience was more than adequate.

Restaurateurs have to be sure their staff do not drop the ball. Every working hour is being assessed by the general public. The same public that invariably checks out reviews before booking.