“Best part of the trip!!!!”
Review of Borikua Tours

and up
La Parguera Bio Bay Boat Tour from San Juan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The pick up will start at 8 am at the hotels and we will be driving towards the lush Green central central side in the town of Morovis . In this area exists around 60 caves but we will be Exploring 4. Here lived our ancestors the Tainos and the Arcaicos and we can find Petroglyfs in the caves (Indian writings). Once we get there we will hike 15 min to the first cave were i will explain the many formations that exists and flora and fauna in a cave and how did they form. Next we will hike threw the forest to the second cave that we will crawl. Then we will hike up hill up to the next 2 caves that have great views of the Forrest. Once we are done exploring the caves we will hike back to the vehicle. Once in The vehicle we will be going to a local Rest so you can try our Authentic Puerto-Rican food and then Back to the Hotel. What does include: Transportation Tour Guide Helmet Headlamp Knee Pads Gloves Back Pack 2 Bottle Water Lunch What To Bring: Snacks (Optional) Gatorade (Optional) Dry Fit Clothes (Recommended) (No Jeans) (insect Repellent) Tennis shoes that have a grip Hiking Boots (Recommended)- (No Crocs or Slippers) Change of Clothes Imp: Eat a Big Breakfast before (we use a lot of energy)
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best part of the trip!!!!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Roberto is the whole package!! If I could I would rate him 10 stars out of 5! He will take you to caves that are adventurous and filled with mystery and fun. No one is like him. Tell him that the Persian cats sent you :)

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Morningbreeze17

Zambo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great Adventure”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Robert was fantastic! We were lucky enough to be the only 2 people on the tour. The tour is not strenuous, but you'll need to be able to walk up a slippery somewhat steep hill. The caves were really cool, and he was able to provide a lot of information. He really knew his information and is passionate about what he does - which makes the tour even better.

Since we were the only ones on the tour, we added on a tour of the rainforest, and he dropped us off at our hotel in Rio Grande.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Zambo33
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Caving with Robert- so fun!!”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I booked this trip in San Juan and it was so fun! Really neat to get to see all of these great caves and BEAUTIFUL views! We crawled, walked, and climbed through about 4 different caves and each one was really unique. Robert was so nice and really knew his stuff. He was even nice enough to drive me to the airport after my tour ended instead of my hotel where I had been picked up. Definitely a great way to wrap up my trip in Puerto Rico! Would recommend this excursion!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank kristen K
Smithville, Missouri
“Awesome time”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Had a wonderful time going to the different caves and learning about Puerto Rico. Robert was a spectactular tour guide. Highly recomend.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Michael H
“AN EXQUISITE JOURNEY!”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I had the opportunity of visiting these amazing and stunning caves located in Morovis, PR. I was with a group of teachers which made the trip more interesting because there was a proof that the tour guide, Robert, knew what was happening with the flora and fauna of this area and was providing the overall information of Puerto Rico. He is simply a knowledgeable guide who's passion inspires people to do this trip again and again. He explained the rocks formations, the cave forms, the path, the puertorrican culture, the early days history, the flora and the fauna, he showed us the responsibility that he have to educate local and external tourist with the right information at the right moment. You are able to take pictures inside these caves and of course safety equipment is provided. There is a bonus part, you get to eat in a very local restaurant which makes it more incredible, the food was amazing. I, as a local tourist, recommend Robert. I am a very demanding person and expected a lot from it, I had more than that and it makes me proud as a local tourism ambassador to be able to experience this exquisite journey!

Visited October 2013