“A fan from NYC”

Biaggi & Faure Fine Art
New York City, New York
“A fan from NYC”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

After admiring a certain local artist's work in various hotels and restaurants in San Juan, I was directed to the Biagge & Faure gallery. The gallery was easy to get to be taxi. Carlos was extremely hospitable and informative about all the artists and specifically about the one I was interested in. Although I wasn't able to commit to a piece at the time, there was absolutely no pressure by them. Several months later, not being able to get the artwork out of my head, I called the gallery. I am now a proud owner of a gorgeous commissioned painting. Carlos could not have made it easier than he did. I would not hesitate recommending their services to anybody.

Visited December 2013

San Antonio, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Captivating”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

First saw some of the art at the Ritz Carlton in San Juan. This gallery features fantastic Puerto Rican artists. The art and sculptures are anazing. First class organization. A must for the Art Enthusiast

Visited October 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“A Cut Above”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Beautiful artwork, nice people to work with and great service. I bought a few pieces on my first visit there and will continue to do business with Biaggi & Faure Fine Art far into the future, I'm sure. They are very personable and accommodating to the needs of the customer.

Visited December 2013
College Station, Texas
“Great art, great service”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Three of us visited on our trip to San Juan, PR last week. I was so pleasantly surprised by the quality of art, the owner, and the service. I am measuring our space at home and look forward to a fruitful collaboration in the future.

Visited February 2014
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Biaggi and Faure-Great Service!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

My wife and I bought an exceptionally beautiful painting and the service was impeccable. They took time in explaining our options and then matching a painting to our taste. They were fabulous!

Visited February 2014