“Yummy Food!”

Ranked #132 of 1,050 Restaurants in San Juan
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Our waitress was so kind and gave us her recommendations on what was best to eat. The food was very pretty and tasted great!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I went yesterday and was so excited with the menu. I configured my scrambled eggs with spinach, mushrooms and goat cheese. The menu is exquisite and you do not break the bank. The wait was worth it.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

We just visited Ocean Park Cafe in c/loiza 1863, Santurce (787-728-3184).The quality of the food and service exceeded our expectations. The pink hummus, lentil and pumpkin soups are oustanding. The grouper breaded with oatmeal and the organic salad were out of this world. The desserts are all delicious as well as the wide variety of healthy drinks such as anti aging, detoxify, mental boost and stress relief . This is is a place that you must visit to have fun with friends and eat healthy.

1  Thank bluewater2009
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

We get hook with the extraordinary menu. Quinoa with veggies, fish, rybeye......GNNOCHI... Oh! The deserts: acai cheesecake. ...
Everything fresh. ..

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I was walking by and saw the salmon ceviche on the blackboard display and came in on a whim. It was very nice inside. They had a bar and it was very clean. They had a big display with the benefits of wheatgrass. After about ten minutes, I decided to give in and try it. Turns out they didn't have any that day, so maybe next time. The ceviche was very good. Came in a martini or a margarita looking cup. I never ate it like that before. I'm not sure if I looked like a complete tourist trying to scoop it out and put it on the bread or if that was the right way. It was a little pricey for a lunch but it was something to try. The staff were very friendly and knew English.