“Best Fitness Training in San Juan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Zen Fitness

Zen Fitness
Ranked #9 of 27 Spas & Wellness in San Juan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Zen Fitness is a Group Training Fitness Center in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. We offer Cardio Kickboxing, Zumba, Abs Workout, Toning, Martial Arts (JKA Karate Shotokan), Self Defense for Women and MORE!!!. Group and Individual classes.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Puerto Rico
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Best Fitness Training in San Juan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

This place is perfect for all the martial arts fans out there. I was so delighted to learn it had finally opened its doors above Café Cuatro Sombras, which I visit frequently for their amazing coffee and gourmet delicacies.

The sensei, Peter Rivera, was really fun yet serious about teaching his class amazing self-defense techniques, and making us sweat while perfecting our punches and kicks.

It has a complimentary gym and shower, for those who want to put an extra effort to be in shape. It's not your average huge gym. It's a classy, perfect-sized facility, that allowed the necessary one on one attention I needed to succeed.

1 Thank correoparalimari

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Fun, challenging, complete workout PLUS self-defense training!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

Today I completed my first workout at Zen fitness. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable in the latest workout techniques which combined with self-defense moves provided a complete and useful training session. Can't wait until my next session!!! Highly recommended for both beginners and fitness-buffs!!!

Visited March 2014