S.J. Suites
US$177
US$111
  • Pool
El Canario by the Lagoon(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$306
US$318
US$265
  • Pool
All reviewssj suitesold san juanlocked doorplace to stayan extra blanketcruise shippuerto ricoovernight stayfortaleza streetbed was comfortablewithin walking distancestreet noisepierssheratonpr
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for a place just to spend a night, then this might be the place. The seemingly recent upgrades haven't gone far enough. The bathrooms are recently upgraded but inexpensively done. The lobby ok. But the rooms are tired. Location is fantastic though. Right in the heart of Old San Juan. One bright light - customer service was consistently excellent.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Lynne S
Reviewed 12 August 2013

S. J. Suites is a great place to stay. It's in old San Juan which us the place to be. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. No phones in the rooms and some rooms had refrigerators and some didn't. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable about restaurants, clubs, etc. I would definitely go back to S J Suites!!!

Room Tip: I don't think any of the rooms had windows so wouldn't expect a view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for 2 nights before our cruise. The location is great, it's right in the heart of the shopping and restaurants in Old San Juan. The room was clean and the shower was good. Staff was very nice.

Room Tip: If you're expecting more than a comfortable place to sleep and shower, then this won't be adequate. We love to spend the day sight seeing so didn't need a pool, hot tub and fitness center.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I arrived at this hotel after another place was full. It is a disgrace. I can hear the people in the next room to me talking with lowered voices, my room has no windows and the staff are rude and unattentive. DO NOT STAY HERE. I have never written a bad review before so read that as you will.

Room Tip: Do Not Stay Here
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank AlexEmanuel
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My wife and I stayed at S.J. Suites for one night before our honeymoon cruise and we had a great stay. The manager was extremely friendly and helpful by explaining to us where the best places to eat were located as well as the highlights of Old San Juan. We followed all of his advice and we were very pleased with the food and the entire experience. This hotel is located in the neatest area of Old San Juan and it puts everything within walking distance. The manager locked up our luggage for us while we walked around town and even let us keep our luggage there again when we came back from the cruise and had some free time, even though we had only stayed the one night! If we ever go back to Puerto Rico, we will be staying here again. In fact, our experience at this hotel is what makes us want to go back to Puerto Rico again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple