“Yummy in my tummy”

Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My fiancé and I were taking a stroll around San Juan and happened to come across this hidden gem. Let me tell you....I'm so glad we did! Our waiter came over and was extremely courteous and helpful.
First up was a mojito- yum!
2nd- Codfish fritters with a to die for I don't know what side of sauce...so freakin' good'
3rd- Crab mofongo- yum again!
Please don't hesitate...eat here!

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We took some friends from the US that were visiting. The service was nothing special and the food neither. We had the Empanadillas de Manchego and they were good, however the Croquetas de Tuna weren't (it was canned tuna and not fresh tuna). We had to ask for water several tines before they would finally bring it. There isn't a kid's menu and the place was a little too hot.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

3 of us from Australia ate at Aji Dulce Viego and had a delightful meal. We sat outside which we enjoyed and our waiter, Ray, was soooo nice and extrmely helpful. We were in OSJ pre & post cruise and returned for a second time to this restaurant to savour the crab cakes which were simply delicious. Would certainly visit again.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

It's hard to find better puertorican food, than my grandmother does. This place is pretty damn good. I ate here twice in the same day! Twice!! The place is so comfortable and artistic. Lots of paintings, love it. Seriously thw food is tasty! Trust me, I'm puertorican, I know how to tell what's good and this... this is AMAZING!!

1  Thank Desireé C
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The title says it all! The mojitos, especially the sweet pepper one, are very tasty (they offer to pay for them if you don't like them) and cocktails in general are $8, which is definitely on the low end for Old San Juan. The menu changes each day. We got the manchego and chorizo turnovers for an appetizer, which were great, and my husband got the red snapper, which was the whole fish and really good. I got the mofongo with chicken, the plantains were very mild (which seems to be common in San Juan) but the chicken was very savory. At the end of the night our server hailed us a taxi. Overall a very nice evening.