“Recommended”

Ranked #17 of 47 Hotels in San Juan
Valencia, Spain
“Recommended”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I was on business for one week and all I can say about the hotel is good: the rooms are nice and very comfortable, the service is extremely kind and friendly always, with a smile ready to help you. The restaurant Papillon is also something to enjoy thanks to its staff.
On the other hand, it is well located, next to Old San Juan.
They also provide different turistic tours in the island for reasonable prices. I went to ISLA CULEBRA for a roundtrip day for 125 USD all included. Nothing for being in the paradise in one at the most beautiful beaches in the world, Playa Flamenco.
I woud come back again.
Luis S.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
Reviewed 12 June 2014

So perfect and clean hotel. Great locations and good pool, the service is too perfect and have a small restaurant with good service too. My stay was all a success. This is my first time in this hotel but no be the last one.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Cesar R
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 11 June 2014

That one elevator sucked. One elevator but it wasn't a bad experience. I would recommend to someone else. The pool was extremely tiny also. Made you not want to go swimming. Beach was in walking distance for my wife and I.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank swooze22
Cynthia C, Manager at Courtyard San Juan Miramar, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Dear swooze22,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback from your recent stay. It is sad to learn that we didn't exceed your expectations because of our elevator and pool, but we are happy to hear that you will still recommend us. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

We hope in the near future you will visit us again and please do not hesitate to contact me at (787) 721-7400 x 5554.

Cocoa, Florida
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I regularly travel to San Juan and have stayed in may hotels before discovering the Marriott Mirimar. I'm so glad I found them. Every time i arrive I feel like I'm coming home. Every member of their staff goes out of their way to make their guests feel welcome. It's the only place I stay now. Thanks everyone at the Marriott Mirimar.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Lisa D
Cynthia C, Manager at Courtyard San Juan Miramar, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Dear Lisa D.

Thank you for a great review. We were thrilled to read you had an awesome stay. We appreciate your comments regarding our associates and we indeed do our best to make our guest feel like home. Once again, thank you for your kind words and for sharing your experience.

Hope to see you back soon!

c.cruz@courtyard.com
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I was down in San Juan,PR for three days to celebrate my husband's birthday. Even though the property is not near a beach, the community and surroundings were really good. We felt safe and there were a lot of nearby places to go see and many good local spots in which to eat. The staff was extremely nice and the property is located in a very nice neighborhood. We rented a vehicle and everything was practically 5-10 minutes away. I actually liked that it wasn't near a beach because it attracted a different group of people and it seemed that everyone was over 21. The trip consisted of my spouse, my toddler and myself and we had an exceptional time. I had preconceived notions of the place from reviews I had read before, but its one of those things that you have to live yourself in order to see if you like it. We loved it.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Lilly H
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stay one night for the Life in color party and was excellent, the location and the hotel services, I love it!! I stay with some friends and we all love the services, and they have 24 hours valet parking and a market for the munchies!!

Room Tip: It's a great hotel and location, just stay!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

4 Thank Christopher Z
Cynthia C, Manager at Courtyard San Juan Miramar, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear Christopher Z,

Thank you for your review and for your recent experience at our hotel. We are glad you and your friends enjoyed your stay. We indeed do our best to make our guest feel like home and we hope for future events you and your friends will come back to visit us again!

Cynthia
New York City, New York
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Decided to stay in San Juan for a couple of days to experience the city, We found the Courtyard - San Juan Miramar to be a very convenient place to roam around the Old city and also come back from night clubs. Staff was very friendly. Will consider staying here again whenever I am back in PR.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

2 Thank NamasteMav
Dear NamasteMav,

Gracias! for sharing your comments regarding your recent visit. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our location convenient. Once again, thank you and we do look forward to welcoming you back soon!