“Nice Hotel”

La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
Ranked #6 of 47 Hotels in San Juan
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I stayed at this Hotel on June 2014. The room was nice but not espectacular as I was waiting. The italian restaurant was really good and the service of the waitress Melanie was excellent at dinner. The best of the buffet breakfast were the waffles, were really good. We enjoyed the pool but I really didn't like the beach because is a windy beach.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Mike R, Manager at La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Margarita B,

Thank you for your review and for relating your experience at La Concha a Renaissance Resort. I am glad that you enjoyed the waffles at Voga Restaurant.

Hope to see you back.

At your service,

Mike Rivera
Hotel Manager
mirivera@laconcharesort.com

Reviewed 22 June 2014

The resort should have been rated a score of 10. My wife and I and our three children had a BLAST! We really weren't ready to leave. When we booked our trip I reserved two rooms with ocean view. The rooms were beautiful and to wake up to the ocean view every morning was very nice. My wife and I actually slept with the slide door open every night to listen to the wave splashing on the beach and it was very relaxing. The food at the Resturant down by the pools was very delicious . We ate lunch and dinner there ever day. Our two favorite waiters were Johannes Shaeffer and Obed Colgl. They were both courteous and helpful . The night manager David Flores was also super nice and courteous . They made our stay awesome and we will be back. The casino was also nice and right inside the hotel. The fitness center was right downstairs and open 24hours for use which was also great. We really enjoyed our stay there. The staff out front made you feel at home each time we arrived in the rental van. The only complaint I would make is when we got ready to check out we were charged $429 for resort fees. I thought that was terrible when we had already paid about $2000 to stay at the resort. That was a surprise . Other than that everything else was AWESOME and we will be back when we visit Puerto Rico again. Thanks again to Night Manager David Flores and waiters Johannes and Obed for you guys great customer service ,courtesy and Hospitality ! Can't leave out the young lady at the front desk . Her name was Yashir. She also was very courteous and showed great Hospitality .

Room Tip: Get an ocean view room and you won't go wrong . Simply beautiful .
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Check in time was 4 PM We finally got our room at 6 PM. 3 o clock in afternoon and our room still not cleaned or clean towels after coming back from beach. Worst housekeeping ever. Stay away from this place

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Lingling12,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort.
I apologize that your recent stay was not satisfactory and appreciate your feedback which I have shared with our management team.

Once again, please accept my apology.

Mike Rivera
Hotel Manager
mirivera@laconcharesort.com

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

La Concha is a gem on Condado beach. I came down for work and stayed a long weekend with my wife. Relaxing during the day with great service and pools. Shout out to Carlos and Joshua at the beach pool bar - very attentive. At night, it's a great scene with DJ, etc. Beach is beautiful. Hotel is super hip. Food at Solera was also very good. Overall highly recommended.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our 5 night stay. The rooms were clean and stylish. The lobby was beautiful as well as the pool area. The lobby bar was great. I had several different drinks, they were all great. My husband and friends enjoyed the casino. We also loved the location. We walked to nearby restaurants and shops.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I can only say that the reason why i will be visiting Puerto Rico again has a lot to do with the way tis resort treated us. Starting on the day that we arrived and were greeted by Felix. He made us feel like family. There wasnt one day that we didnt see a big smile on his face and always went out of his way to say hello to us and ask how our stay was going there at the hotel. I even started doing the little pop noise he made everytime he gave us a high five back home...lol Jonathon was another awesome employee that helped us out and was more than willing to give us tips on what type of activities we could do while we stayed on the island for the week. I wish i would have remembered the guys names that we were taling to at the bar on the beach but they to were awesome in recommending were to go in Luquillo and just over all so friendly. I have to say that employees at hotels and resorts back here at home have a lot to learn from these boys out in La Concha!!!! Over all I like to stick to something that works and thats why i will be staying at La Concha any time that i do visit Puerto Rico!!!!

Room Tip: I would recomend that you get a pool side room versus the ocean view. You get a nice balcony in whic...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I highly recommend the La Concha resort. The entire staff is helpful, friendly and goes out of their way to make your stay as pleasurable as possible. I especially have to mention our server Hector Torres. All three on site restaurants were amazing.

Room Tip: Ocean Front
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Hotel El Convento
#2 of 47 in San Juan
Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico

Been to La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort? Share your experiences!