Coqui del Mar Guest House
US$248
US$296
US$290
  • Breakfast included
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$175
Da House Hotel(San Juan)
US$134
US$130
  • Free Internet
Hotel Milano(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$126
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsinca chickenboogie boardshome away from homegas grillapple tvdouble showerhot tubpuerto ricofull kitchenbeach chairsocean parkold san juangracious hostsminute walkperfect place to stayliving roomrental car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We have stayed at Coqui Del Mar many times now, and have to say we are treated like family and in fact consider Noyda and Neal our proud Puerto Rican Family away from home!! Staying at the little inn allows you to truly get the flavor of the island and its beautiful Boriquen people. Noyda's great recommendations for food, activity and a wealth of knowledge of all things PR, she will make you feel welcome and right at home! A must stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Our family stayed at the guest house with another family and it was perfect accommodations for the 8 of us.
There were plenty of things for the beach, boogie boards, chairs, umbrellas available to our family and we loved that we could cook on the grill and all gather in the courtyard for dinner. There were plenty of recommendations of things to do away from the guest house, too, and overall, we had an excellent time!!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Njmel
Reviewed 26 June 2014

All we wanted to do was relax. Coqui was perfect! Noyda is perfect host and if you need to know where to go - beaches, food, adventurous trips, etc. Noyda has all the information and it's provided in your room. There was even a night we stayed in just to enjoy the sea side home. Overall, can't beat this place. Home away from home!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank drea3014
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My sister and I vacationed in PR for the first time, and we will never stay anywhere else! Coqui is the perfect location. Noyda was the perfect host. Whenever we had a question, she gave us the solution. It is definitely home away from home!!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank TravelNCGal08
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Its been almost 3 years since we have been to our little sea side home. Its like we never left. Noyda and Neal are still the best innkeepers in Carolina.This time we brought our 10 month old child and both my mother and my husbands mother and had a beautiful time. Noyda allowed us to use the playpen which was a lifesaver along with the usual extras( cooler, boogie boards, life vests, beach chairs). I can honestly say i can't wait to plan our next vacation to PR and stay at Coqui. They have great suggestions for places to eat and things to do. This go around we did less tourist things and more family oriented local things ( luquillo beach, San Juan community library, Fort Buchannan( we're military) ) I would suggest La Lunes or El Cangrejo if you want a romantic snuggly escape!!! My family was super comfortable in El Sol. I spent way too much time in the swing watching the clouds pass over the condo!

Also sidebar. I am the tenant that helped Prabhat. It was a very unusual weekend with one of the two live instaff being extremely sick. I know that doesn't change his inconvience especially with his special occasion. I will say that even with that issue. My family was more than happy to help out and we will surely return to CDM.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family