“Inventive cuisine”

Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: At Dragonfly's, our candlelit atmosphere is calming and provides for intimate spaces within the restaurant. Our romantic restaurant serves plenty of vegetarian and meat dishes and has two dining areas, a lounge, and two bars. We also offer our customers a communal noodle bar. Dragonfly's sexy, ruby red, and gold interior is transporting and designed to resemble an old opium den in tropical Asia.
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

We loved this place. Some of the best cocktails and sushi rolls. The coconut shrimp were amazing! The atmosphere is really nice and chic. Fun dinner and great food!

Emilio F, Owner at Dragonfly, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Thanks so much! It's really nice to know you thought the coconut shrimp were amazing. I hope you had a wonderful time in San Juan, and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

A taxi driver told me about where to find cool places by looking up on this page.So i went to Dragonfly.
The perfect place is at the bar. Loved it. I was upstairs and went to the bathroom, on my way i saw another bar and there was a hottie. I dont want to offend her but its true. Her name its Angie is a bar to go. I ended my night at her bar, it was busy but she smiled all the way and even had time to make jokes with me. I tried the Dragonfire and it was out of this world. I told her to make another one that wasnt on the menu, and it took a sec to think about it, it was out of this world as well, she still owes me the name of that one, she should put my name. By the way the she offered me the Boricua Roll and is must to eat. I felt the she was more than a bartender, she was talking like a friend. Dragonfly is really homecoming.

Thanks for recommending us, Glen! It's nice to know you thought our bar rocked, and I'll be sure to let Angie know you appreciated her thoughtful and attentive service. She'll be happy to know that she wasn't just a bartender, but also a friend. Hope you get a chance to visit again soon!

Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

After all the raves telling us to go to dragonfly, we went on a Monday when the exec chef must be off. The carne Asada was so tough we couldn't eat it. The Peking duck nachos were cold and flavorless. The Korean belly pork was pure fat. Not what we were told to look for. Very disappointed

1  Thank SWFLGuest

Thank you for letting me know about your experience. I'm disheartened to hear you didn't enjoy your meal. We thoughtfully craft our dishes so that their flavors, textures and temperatures are all just right. It seems, though, that we didn't live up to our high standards that night. We'll be sure to use your feedback to better serve our guests going forward.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Ate there for dinner, really delicious food. Try the Peking duck tacos, what an amazing fusion! Every dish we had was faultless. Will go back as soon as possible.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We love this restaurant!! Has a flavorful menu of tapas, drinks are very well served and a has a very nice environment. Soft light, good music and nice decor. We love the rice, skirt steak, and the sushi.