“I LOVE THIS PLACE!”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2013

This is the first time I visit this place but I gotta say, I regret nothing. Visiting this place was worth it and food was not pricey. Service was amazing, they were very nice and took good care of us. I would definitely come back again and again.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

One of my favorite neighborhood restaurants! Chef/Owner Teo Ladias-Apostolakis offers great home cooking style Greek flavors, with the well priced Greek table wine Kleoni;from the Agiorgitiko and Roditis grapes. Chef Teo walks the tables in this casual restaurant adorned with Greek icons and discusses each course and flavor of his varied menu offering from appetizers, salads and main courses to traditional Greek desserts. My most recent visit was a night of Greek tapas. We enjoyed a traditional tzatzki of homemade yogurt, a zucchini pie in a warm puff pastry, homemade pork sausages with tingle of lime and one of my favorite - the bean plaky, which are large beans, size of Spanish fabas in a savory tomato based sauce. These four appetizers, pita bread, a bottle of Kleoni and to top it off a date pie made for a scrumptious, relaxed, delicious evening; and the price, was right! OPA!

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Very well kept secret. Loved everything from the food to service and price not to mention their wines.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Recently heard the ad on local station about this restaurant. The food was ok but nothing outstanding. In fact the lettuce was brown. The atmosphere is shabby chick. Have to see that the waiter was very friendly and owner very nice also. Maybe it was just a bad day for them.

Reviewed 8 February 2013 via mobile

the owner and waiter were quite attentive during our lunch time visit. the selection is varied but we stuck to the traditional. chicken gyros were quite good but not great. size for price was appropriate. of the 4 spreads we tried, the baba ghanoush (eggplant) was excellent. hummus and tzatziki were good as expected for a Greek place. the main disappointment was the cubes of greasy lemony cheese which they attempted to pawn off as saganaki as opposed to a true flaming dish. overall, I'd return to sample something else and also the eggplant again.