“Greek food :)”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“Greek food :)”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

This is my first time in a Greek restaurant. The food and service was excellent. The server was very attentive and kind. Definitely will come back again.

Washington, DC
“Authentic Greek with-a-twist in San Juan. Who knew?”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

When my friend suggested we try this Greek restaurant in San Juan, I hesitated. I've had plenty of amazing dinners in Athens or the Greek islands, and was not really looking forward to a cheap imitation. Boy was I surprised! The food was very tasty, and with a twist. I had the salmon in phyllo, which was superb. My fiends tried a variety of dishes ( lamb exohico, moussaka, lamb savori) and we shared spinach pie, dolmades and hummus as appetizers. We finished it all off with home made baklava, galactoboureko and yogurt with rose pedal reserves, which is why my friend was anxious to go back, and cortaditos. It was a fun night, and the food was first class!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank acdcusa
Cleveland, Ohio
“Awesome Authentic Greek Food”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We ate here during the dinner hour. Quaint atmosphere, huge menu selection, nice staff. We were not that hungry, so we asked if the lunch gyros were still available. We were told that wouldn't be a problem. Best gyro I ever had! Great hummus and blueberry pie. Highly recommended.

Benghazi, Libya
“Mediterranean meals are served room temperature”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

For many years Fleria has been one of my favorite restaurants in the neighborhood of Santurce in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The hummus, the moussaka and homemade yogurt are delicious. The atmosphere of the restaurant is an intimate and cozy and its owner Teo Ladias-Apostolakis always makes you feel like that friend that he invited to dinner at home. I have read several critics saying the food don't arrive hot at the table and must say that, on this side of the world, the Mediterranean meals are served at room temperature, if customers prefer hot, MUST specify it. Without any discussion, Fleria is still an authentic Greek corner to the delight of Puerto Ricans and visitors on the island.

• Visited November 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I had not been to Fleria Greek Cafe in years. Recently I had dinner there and I am sad to say that it was a very disappointing experience, nothing like I remember from previous visits years ago.. Main problem is that everything served seemed to be reheated, not freshly prepared. Too bad.

• Visited November 2013