“Excellent Desserts and Big Selection”
Review of Kasalta

Kasalta
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in San Juan
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Stopped by to purchase desserts for take-out. Kasalta has a very large selection of pastries and desserts, as well as a deli and cheese counter. Lots of seating for people desiring restaurant service. Prices for pastries was very reasonable and the quality and appeal was excellent. Located near Ocean Park Beach. They have a small parking lot next to restaurant.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Breakfast was great. we had our first mallorca there, fresh pastries, good prices! We ate here several times and liked it all. They also sell liquor!

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

We asked for two coffees was asked if I wanted sugar, said yes. Total was $2.68 sat down and it had milk in both coffees. My mom was ok w it but I wasn't it. I went back and asked for black coffee and that I didn't ask for milk. She stated black coffee cost an additional 80 cents. Are they serious? I paid it but it didn't make sense.

1  Thank Luz C
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The Oreo Cheesecake is really good. It's always really busy here. I usually get it to go and then walk over to the beach somewhere. The prices aren't bad either. I had the Cubana which was also a good choice. Good atmosphere, I have yet to sit down there, but it looks like a good place to sit and eat. Just be prepared to take it to go.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Disapointed that there was no English speaking staff on the evenings nor English language menu description of food.
Tables were not always clean.

1  Thank Vatamjah