“Could have been better.”
Review of Mi Casita

Mi Casita
Ranked #101 of 1,045 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I really liked this place. You get a lot of food for your money. I ordered an omelet for breakfast. My friend ordered the same thing with different cheese and they switched us. We ate half of it before we realized we had the wrong one. I liked how much food we received and the service was good. I was just bothered that the onions and peppers in the western omelet were raw and I had onion breath the rest of the day.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The menu was really limited and the prices were very high. We had to pay full price for a tea refill and the glasses were very small. My husband ordered pork chops and they gave him two large pork chops but he would have rather had one pork chop and some vegetables. The pork chops were a little tough.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Poor customer service, food was terrible and the wait was over 2hours. Plus the employees will go after you if you dont leave a tip because of the poor service. Do not recommend this place to anybody.

2  Thank lreyero
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great service, if your in Puerto Rico you MUST try mofongo(Mashed plaintain mixed with your choice of churrasco aka skirt steak, chicken, or shrimp)

1  Thank Mike H
Reviewed 21 July 2014

While this restaurant is conveniently located and reasonably priced, the service was slow. I would recommend the soup with rice. YUM!.