Le Consulat, Ascend Collection Hotel
US$396
US$212
US$368
  • Pool
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$354
US$368
US$311
  • Pool
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$170
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewssmall hotelold san juancondado beachwould stay here againqueen sizebring earplugssmall poolsofa bedashford avefourth floorcoffee makercruise shiplight sleeperrestaurants and barsbottled waterpuerto ricola concha
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Very small hotel 3 blocks off the beach in Condado. Do not bring a car as parking in very limited but there is everything in walking distance or take the bus to the old town. Our room was perfect with its own walled private patio. The staff were friendly and very helpful. We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms have the private walled patios.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Booked Le Consulat for an overnight stay in San Juan after getting off a cruise ship. Not a bad little hotel, but certainly not what one would expect for a "3 star" establishment. Our 3rd floor room was clean enough but not in the best repair. The bathroom had a hole in the tile where an electric switch or outlet was removed and never repaired or replaced, the open stand that the sink sat on had a very broken shelf, there were numerous cracks and peeling paint on the walls and one of the lamps on the nightstands was broken. Parking ($9./day surcharge) was at a valet lot around the block that was about an 800' walk (attendant did not speak English when I inquired about being able to retrieve my car before 6:00 am for my early morning flight, not very comforting) That being said, the hotel was 1 block from restaurants, bars and a Walgreens and only 2 blocks to the beach but on a relatively quiet street so location was actually very convenient. Hotel staff was friendly & courteous.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Stayed for one night pre-cruise where all we needed was a clean, quiet room with a good bed. This hotel more than fit the bill! Friendly staff, good location, quiet, good A/C, very comfortable beds. Perfect!

Room Tip: We had 4 rooms on the 3rd floor, all were great.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2013

The hotel does not offer fridge in room. Parking is around the block which on Thursday, Friday and Saturday is an extremely busy street. On my stay one of those busy days I had to leave my car keys because the parking was extremely busy. I asked the attendant what hours of service they had and I was told it was 24 hrs. The next day I needed my car at 6:00 am, due to work in the area, and to my surprise there was no employee there. I went in three time in half and hour and no one arrived. As a result I was forced to take a taxi which charged me 13.00 for a five minute ride. By the way the front desk employee was very diligent although he did not have a phone number for the parking, but he did get the taxi there very soon after my request. If you are traveling there and using taxis for your travel I understand you will not have a problem. Also the air conditioning unit are old and very noisy.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Clean rooms and very comfortable beds. Our hot water was less than desirable in the morning but, overall the service and room were above average. My wife and I would stay here again. Very clean rooms and comfortable bedding. The staff is top notch.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple