“Excellent Salsa”

Ranked #107 of 1,006 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hamilton, Canada
“Excellent Salsa”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Chips and salsa to start were excellent! I could have just eaten them for my meal. Chicken and streak fajitas were good! Enchiladas were good size. Would come back!

Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Big Burrito”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I had the beef burrito and did not care for it, it was large but the taste was not that good. They put lettuce on it and the lettuce was wilted. The restaurant was decorated nicely.

Washington DC
“The Best Margarita”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Friends and I had dinner at Tijuana. After eating we had margaritas at the bar. They were awesome!!! I had the cadillac. We also had shot of some different tequilla. There award winning margaritas are the besy. An added bonus: the live band and singers. The entire restuarant joined in and sang with the band. Wish I knew spanish because I was humming right along.

Utica, New York, USA
“Excellent!!!!”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

This place has excellent Mexican food! We could have eaten here everyday! If our trip was longer we definitely would have returned! I highly recommend this place!!!!

Hamilton, Bermuda
“Awesome Margarita's”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We ate here twice and ordered the nachos and picco de gallo both times. While they were great both times, they were very different and when we asked for salsa picante, again we got two different items on two visits. The mains were also one great and the other so so. I had the pork tacos and they were so dry. While my husband's beef ones were delicious. The margaritas were the stars here though, and they were consistently good. So I would recommend this place for a casual meal and drinks. Just not something authentic and work needs to be done on getting the food consistent.

• Visited October 2013