“Nice, little sushi restaurant.”
Review of Good Four Seasons - CLOSED

Good Four Seasons
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Visited Four Seasons recently and I have nothing, but good things to say about this restaurant. Located on the first floor of the Casa Condado Hotel, it offers an ample variety of fresh rolls, sushi, and sashimi...it also offers good Japanese food. I do not give it a five star because service is a bit slow. Maybe not enough staff to attend tables? Don't know, but it took good twenty minutes since we sat at the table until someone approached us to offer us drinks, and appetizers. After we ordered our entrees and ate, then it took us another half hour to get the check after asking for it a few times. Not only that, I had to get up and go to the register myself in order to pay for the food. I felt hesitant about leaving a tip, but then I realized that maybe they are understaffed. It is OK to visit this establishment, sushi is good and fresh. Service is a bit slow..but nothing is perfect, is it?t.

There are newer reviews for Good Four Seasons

Reviewed 27 January 2013

Total package and great food. Limited english but helpful staff! Any type of sushi imagineable. Would go back!

Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

Very welcoming staff and small but nice dining area. General Chicken was flavorful but the chicken was a bit fatty; house fried rice was very good. A " go to" place with parking in Condado. Not the best but nice.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

From sushi and sashimi to Vietnamese soups to an eclectic mix of Chinese dishes, this place has good size portions, great taste, and lots of aridity. Oh, and in very warm San Juan, they have ice cold beer too!!!

Reviewed 27 November 2012

I live in the area and have been looking for a good chinese restaurant all over San juan and I hit the jackpot with this one! They use a wide variety of vegetables in there dishes and that is difficult to find in chinese restaurants in the island.For example the chicken with mixed vegetables had Bock choy, bamboo shoots,onions,little corns,carrot slices,chinese mushrooms,broccoli and it might have others that i forgot. The house fried rice is amazing with pieces of bbq rib, egg,shrimps,bean sprouts,lettuce,onion and still might be other that I forgot too. The chicken is thinly slice and in a savory sauce. The house special soup is another plate full of chicken and vegetables. It is a special place. It is a block and a half from walgreens in condado. I use to go to Tayzan right in front of walgreen that is talk so much about it but i dont know how could i missed this one that for me is the best of the few chinese restaurants in the metro area. It could be because they dont advertise and that is why Im writing this review. Good places need to be patronize.