“Best Sushi in Condado/delivery available”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Good Four Seasons - CLOSED

Good Four Seasons
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Chinese, Asian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Best Sushi in Condado/delivery available”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

I am a Condado resident, and often rely on carry out/delivery. Good Four Seasons is one of my favorites, as their sushi is delicious, quality is consistent and delivery quick and reliable. Prices are in line with most Puerto Rico sushi restaurants.

• Visited July 2013

“Good but not Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

The Sushi was really good, however the Hot Shredded beef was not hot at all, although they brought hot sauce on the side for me. The teriyaki chicken good, not great. Server was very friendly. She speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.

• Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Spot off the main strip!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

The sushi here is amazing! Be prepare to pay $15-$20 for an entree but the food is delicious. Nice atmosphere looking out on people walking by..Even a nice date spot for drinks and light fare.

Visited May 2013
san juan, puerto rico
“Why do you have a picture of a wedding cake for sushi restaurant?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

Good sushi restaurant. I have no clue why you have a picture of a wedding cake. we had great sushi... love the crazy roll.

• Visited May 2013
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Nice, little sushi restaurant.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2013

Visited Four Seasons recently and I have nothing, but good things to say about this restaurant. Located on the first floor of the Casa Condado Hotel, it offers an ample variety of fresh rolls, sushi, and sashimi...it also offers good Japanese food. I do not give it a five star because service is a bit slow. Maybe not enough staff to attend tables? Don't know, but it took good twenty minutes since we sat at the table until someone approached us to offer us drinks, and appetizers. After we ordered our entrees and ate, then it took us another half hour to get the check after asking for it a few times. Not only that, I had to get up and go to the register myself in order to pay for the food. I felt hesitant about leaving a tip, but then I realized that maybe they are understaffed. It is OK to visit this establishment, sushi is good and fresh. Service is a bit slow..but nothing is perfect, is it?t.

Visited April 2013