“Great service Great food”
Review of Zafra Restaurant

Zafra Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 78 Restaurants in Dorado
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Zafra Restaurant is a place of celebration from morning to evening, any day of the week. Located on the second floor of the Clubhouse with panoramic golf and mountain views, this dressy casual restaurant serves eclectic Caribbean-inspired cuisine.
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We dined at Zafra twice during our 7 day stay at the Dorado Beach
Ritz Carlton Reserve. It was a golf cart drive away from our room , a delightful ten minute ride.
The menu is more than adequate with salads, soup, fresh fish , beef, chicken. I had lamb chops that were perfect and parmesean risotto that was absolute perfection.
The atmsophere is quiet and restful , yet I could see having a group party there very easily. DO NOT MISS dining at Zafra. alice

Reviewed 14 April 2014

It is a pitty that the Dorado Beach Rtiz Carlton has such a terrible service and staff !! St. Regis even though the property is not that nice has great food and service..

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We had a nice dinner at Zafra-a beautiful restaurant with wonderful service! My son loved the pasta, I had a nice fish and great dessert's. A nice place to visit.

Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

The staff are awesome and the setting is pleasant. The food was very mediocre and cold. I had a shrimp dish that had 6 small shrimp that had very little flavor for an outrageous price.

2  Thank Judy B
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I felt like a queen in Zafra. They treat you like the king or queen that you are. The food is amazing. The mood is relaxing and the service is awesome.

You will tip well! Trust me!

1  Thank dfontanez