“Mixed feeling”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2013

The food is pretty good. Not life changing, but good enough to return. I have been here twice, had the wild mushroom risotto. I was pleasantly surprised with it. The second time I had an Asian inspired skewer that fell a little short.

The ambiance and decor needs some updating. I hate carpets on restaurants, they have a funny smell that turns me off. It's kinda 90's for my taste, but service is very good.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

We made reservations a couple of weeks ago for last night. Imagine our surprise when we got there and it was closed...for good! Not all lost though. We had a delightful meal at El Ladrillo in town. Once you get by the fact that you have to be buzzed in, the place was delightful, service friendly, food good a d sangria wonderful!

Reviewed 21 February 2013 via mobile

We came early, around 4:30pm, so we were the only people in the restaurant and sat at the bar. The service was excellent, as you'd expect when you're the only guests. We began with passion fruit mojotos that were fresh and refreshing, and ordered the soup of the day. The taste of the creamy casa and yucca root was really something special. For our main dish, not only was the dish gorgeous, but it was far and away the best shrimp I've ever tasted.

From the wonderful drinks, cheerful and interesting bartender, and fun, light atmosphere to the incredible coconut and sweet potato-crusted shrimp, this restaurant had everything to recommend it, and we will absolutely be returning.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

An hour just to get our salad. Then our 2 appetizers came out cold. They were busy but hire more ppl.

Reviewed 14 February 2013 via mobile

Coming from a picky seafood eater, this place had the most amazing seafood dishes I've had in a long time! The fish dishes were perfectly prepared in light sauces bursting with flavor. We loved this place and will be going back during our stay here.