“Excellent Place”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Carolina, Puerto Rico
“Excellent Place”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Yesterday we visit this restaurant and is a nice place,with an excellent service and tasty meal. Frances is the best waitress.

New York City, New York
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

This is the best restaurant in Dorado. We were here on vacation for less than a week and came here 3 times! The wait staff and the bartenders are so friendly and warm- made us feel right at home. The mushroom risotto is out of this world and is definitely worth a try. You will not be disappointed at all if you choose to eat here or have a drink. When you go there ask for Vic and Steven-they are the best :)

Lewis Center, Ohio
“Good food and Excellent Service”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Ate here with a family of 5. Owner came out and greeted us. We were made to feel welcome right away. Kids were offered options not on the menu. The seafood was very good. I had mofongo with shrimp and it was quite good. Wife had the Tuna and kids had mahi with watermelon. Drinks were not overly sweet but well balanced. Food presentation was top notch. A great family place. While entrees ranged from$20-30 a person, I felt the quality matched the price. Ambience and comfort weren't lacking. If you like eating outside comfortably and love seafood, I recommend La Terazza

Nashville, TN
“Best restaurant in Dorado”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The food at La Terraza was amazing and the service was as well. We went with our 3 young children for an early dinner. You never know what to expect with young kids + restaurant nice enough to have linen napkins. They were so kind and understanding of the kids -good food options, brought their meals out 1st, extra paper napkins, etc. Wonderful place to eat outside but w shady umbrellas. The food was great, flavors amazing. Luis, I think he is the owner, was so kind and clearly enjoyed children and was teaching them a few Spanish words. Definitely recommend to anyone- people without kids would very much enjoy it as well.

• Visited April 2014
“The best filet mignon I have ever had the pleasure of having in my mouth.”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

My three friends and I came here after being recommended by the hotel staff. It's a nicer place with a beautiful terrace. We picked the more expensive items on the menu, but trust me they could have charged much more. The filet mignon was the best I have ever had. The la terraza chicken my boyfriend had said it was the most beautiful dinner he's ever had. The manager was extremely friendly. Service was a little slow, but hey, they are on island time. Overall excellent experience. Didn't want to brush my teeth afterwards.

• Visited March 2014