“I ate there twice on my trip”
Review of Sancho's Sushi Bar

Sancho's Sushi Bar
Ranked #21 of 153 Restaurants in Ponce
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

You can get great sushi in Puerto Rico here. They have a full menu with many options in a wide variety of entrées. The food is fantastic and I would recommend to everyone

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Had a nice evening with the family. Reservations are required for the Teppanyaki Japanese Grill. The food, however, the Sushi Pizza, not on the menu was amazing and the temp. shrimp were good too. I would happily return and sushi.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We have been to Sancho several times because we love the tepanyaki. Food is very good and service is excellent. If you want to get out of the routine restaurant seating, take a chance at Sanchos. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Had never been to Ponce or Sancho's before, and I was staying at the Hilton. The front desk recommended this japanese restaurant which has the only teppanyaki in the south. When we arrived the staff was very polite, and attended our every need. We ordered dumplings and crab rangoons to start, tasted very good. Then we got the mongolian chicken and the Oriental steak which were spectacular. Lastly ordered the pagan special, volcano, super crunchy, crispy salmon and the rainbow roll. This was the best sushi I have had and my wife approved. Will definately come back!!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

At arrival half of the menu was not available, ask for egg roll and waiter told me they run out. Sushi roll was good, food from tepanyaky was not to my expectations, too many soy sauce and rice was plain. Order wine and had to pick up it at the bar. Waiter forgot. The restaurant was not even half full. Kudos to the sushi chef who came out of his station to help us.