“What a joke!!!”

Al Sur Restaurant
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: “AL SUR”, a creative take on traditional slow cooked cuisine. Chef Ariel Rodriguez opens his new restaurant AL SUR in the Ponce Art Museum of Puerto Rico. It opens from Wednesday to Saturday from 11: 00 a.m. to 10: 00 p.m. and on Sundays from 11: 00 a.m. to 6: 00 p.m. A brunch menu will be offered. For reservations or information for private events, please call 787-848-0366. !Buen provecho!
Reviewed 22 February 2013 via mobile

What a joke!!!! Came for dinner in a group of 8....no salmon (3 entrees salmon based), only one shrimp serving available, no filet mignon. Only able to order four souffles because no more ramekins available for the rest we wanted. I live in Ponce and this is probably the last time you'll see me here ( the bar could always be an option).

2  Thank PRsouth

Reviewed 18 February 2013

absolutely nothing wrong. sadly they were out of the gravlax bagel and crab cake on their brunch menu, so we opted for the salmon and shrimp on the dinner menu. $25 vs $12, but quite good. definitely a good place for foodie's.

2  Thank ben a
Reviewed 21 December 2012

We had lunch on a Saturday afternoon at the Museum restaurant. The service was attentive, the food was wonderful. I am a NYC foodie at heart and I thought the food was delicious! The bread they served us was amazing! I had a rice dish and my husband the tuna tartar (it's an appetizer, but it was enough for a meal for him). We sat on the window side of restaurant and had a view of the sculpture courtyard. I was a treat to have such a good meal in a beautiful setting.

1  Thank Drilbu
Reviewed 25 November 2012 via mobile

Good service, the food was not so good. Nice atmosfere. Tea light twentys like mood. Nice place to visit in the southern area. Great for indoor tourism

1  Thank Liz0014
Reviewed 24 November 2012 via mobile

Great service and exquisit food! The place Is neat and modern. Have affordable prices, great native food, and parking.