“Good times!”
Review of Scooters Vieques

Scooters Vieques
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The officevcan be walked to from the pier and the employees are very nice! They even allowed me to place an add of my partners exhibition of murals at Fort Conde de Mirasol! We rented a golf cart one day and the next day we had to return it because it wasn’t working so well and they immediately gave us another one... which also started to give us trouble the second day. At least they didn’t charge us for not filling up the gasoline tank ($3 at the most) but regulations ask that it is full when returned, so that was very nice of them because we had all this trouble. Even though we had some issues with the golf cart, it was a good experience with the employees and seeing the island from a different perspective... We live here!! ❤️‍♀️ Upekkhapr Sylvia Fernandez on Facebook! Come and enjoy the island with us! Here some pictures and more on other reviews of the island! Here pictures of an ylan ylan tree in Esperanza town, the lighthouse inside the Wildlife reserve, two of my boyfriends’ murals around the island #artbycarlosgil and many papaya trees in front of the Esperanza Beach that the hurricane allowed us to grow because of so much seaweed!!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"beaches"
"esperanza"

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Juan was the absolute best! We rented the Polaris for 4 days and Juan was super accommodating and even drove me to the ferry at 6:50 AM after I dropped off the Polaris. He event let us keep the Polaris an extra day for a discounted cost after I found out I was booked it so I was suppose to return is Saturday instead of Sunday. I would absolutely recommend Scooters Vieques to anyone going to Vieques, the Polaris is definitely the best way to get around the island. The max speed of the Polaris is 25 mph and the max speed of most of the roads are 25 so it really doesn't affect you much. It might take you a bit longer to get where you're going but the amount of fun you have driving the Polaris around makes up for it. Thanks so much for making our stay on Vieques so welcoming Juan, you're the best!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The equipment at this place is good, but the lady at the counter hates her life and feels the need to tell you all about it. She has such a sour attitude it was really bringing us down and making us regret visiting Vieques. Other customers waiting in line to be helped ended up leaving. Her explanations were unnecessarily longwinded (how hard is it to drive a golf cart?) and took away from our time enjoying the island. When we come back we will avoid this place.

Scooters for Re... V, Owner at Scooters Vieques, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Reguards

This is the owner of Scooters for Rent.
I'm sorry for what happened
We are reopening the business after Hurricane Maria in March 2018.
All our staff is new and very professional.
I was never notified of your event.
What can we do to change the opinion of our business?

Scooters for Rent
Drive safe...it's more fun!!!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Excelent service!! Marta and Pichon best people in Vieques!! Very helpful and attentive.One of my best experience in the island,full recomendation for visit them and use their services!