“Belly Buttons filled up my belly!”
Review of Belly Buttons

Belly Buttons
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Grand Forks, ND
“Belly Buttons filled up my belly!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We are here twice during our week lpng visit...if we would have stayed longer we would definitely have eaten here more.
Sunday night special was dry rub ribs
I am not a fan of ribs/bbq...but these were AMAZING, the meat fell off and it was seasoned perfect. Our servers were great and we never felt like we didn't get great service
We also ate breakfast here and the breakfast potatoes were AMAZING. The ham and cheese omelette was decent, but I wished I ordered the banana french toast....next time!

“Super friendly folk”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We had the meatloaf sandwich special and I will definitely try to recreate it at home, yum! The chicken salad sandwich was tasty, and so were the poppers. Mostly we loved talking to Norma and the staff there, who went out if their way to tell us the history of the island when we had a question. Great place to relax.

Suwanee, Georgia
“Banana French Toast”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Delicious Banana French Toast; my scrambled eggs were not very warm but portions were large and service was excellent.

Visited July 2014
New Orleans, la
“Our favorite breakfast spot”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We had breakfast here twice while in Vieques. The breakfast really was delicious! The breakfast potatoes are a must and I loved the self serve coffee. While the service was a little slow, we are on island time after all. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a good breakfast in Vieques.

• Visited July 2014
Puerto Rico
“Great easy fast stop ”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

It's great sandwiches with killer jalapeño poppers and fried pickles. The reuben was just great and it didn't interfere with our afternoon plans. The lunch was quick and great. Awesome staff super attentive and great service. A+++ to these guys... for lunch not many options for carb free but it's just a great place with great atmosphere.