“Good Food and Great Beer!”
Review of Duffy's

Duffy's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My buddies and I ate there a couple of nights! I didn't order their burgers but they did and they look delicious! Their beer selection had some beers I haven't heard off but I know my buddies enjoyed it. The wings were delicious and the service was pretty good from what I remember. I would recommend anyone staying in that area to eat there.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We had a great meal here and some of my favorite drinks on the island! Our waitress was very helpful as we searched for gluten free food items! We sat near the entrance, but there was seating further back as well as at the bar. Lots of TV's for sports watching. Great place!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Ate the mahi mahi sandwich and the red snapper special. Delicious, fresh, and great service. Beer menu was awesome. Place is very nice and everyone was helpful and kind. A lot of the wait staff speaks English so we could ask questions about what to do around the island and tips for other site seeing locales.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Nice little open air dining place. We had a couple of great meals here. The Bloody Mary's are really good, and they have a great beer selection.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I have been here twice in the past two years. Both times, the food was excellent. Me and my traveling companions loved everything we got from here. It was one of the best dinners we had during our stay this year.

Unfortunately, the third time was not a charm. Just before our drinks arrived, I noticed several roaches climbing around the bench that me and my wife were sitting on. My wife is afraid of roaches, so we had to immediately find some other place to eat.

Duffy's has an open concept so guests can enjoy the views of the ocean and feel of the breeze on their faces. There are no walls on three sides of the building, so I understand that critters are going to make their way about.