Simply put - the price is not worth it. Overall it was a good hotel, just overpriced.
Location: great setting and excellent views. However once off the resort there is not much to do. If you are content with staying put in the same spot for hours then it would be fine. If you get irritated by neurotic New Yorkers - being stuck here might not be for you.
Decor: Urban Outfitters mixed with swanky club. The mood lighting was a little too dark for my taste but probably served to dampen the fact that cheap and sophomoric amenities were chosen to decorate the rooms.
Food: no issues. I enjoyed the meals
Service: not professional. Able to meet basic expectations but did not go out of their way with any special touches (anniversary). Kind of felt like the staff would do well working at an exclusive night club rather than at an upscale hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on two private, secluded beaches, W Retreat & Spa - Vieques Island is a resort in Puerto Rico that provides the perfect getaway for a relaxing and luxurious villa-style vacation with infinite indulgences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Starwood, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your W Retreat & Spa - Vieques Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Vieques Hotel Isla De Vieques
- w Retreat And Spa Vieques