We were at the W for 7 days in early April and it was a wonderful experience. There are two packs of wild horses that roam the property and it is quite an extraordinary experience. They were gentle and friendly and you could pet them and take pictures with them. One day they even hung out at the pool with their little baby in tow.
The pool area is beautiful and has plenty of lounge chairs so there is not need to rush there early like at some other resorts.
the food on the other hand is over priced and only OK. You would do better trying some of the other area restaurants.
The setting of the resort is beautiful with two private beaches - one that is kid free which is nice.
I would highly recommend this place if you are willing to pay the price. But - you get what you pay for
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on two private, secluded beaches, the W Retreat & Spa Ã Vieques Island in Puerto Rico provides the perfect getaway for a relaxing and luxurious villa-style vacation with infinite indulgences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your W Retreat & Spa Vieques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat And Spa Vieques
- w Retreat & Spa Vieques Hotel Isla De Vieques