The hotel is nice and lots of amenities. They seem to cater to business conventions and care little for the individual traveler. You need to fly here and for me it is not worth the hassle and extra expense. If you go rent a jeep. Otherwise there is not much to do. But as you rent the car they tell you to keep
It unlocked so if someone wants to break into it, it is easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on two private, secluded beaches, W Retreat & Spa - Vieques Island is a resort in Puerto Rico that provides the perfect getaway for a relaxing and luxurious villa-style vacation with infinite indulgences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your W Retreat & Spa - Vieques Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat And Spa Vieques
- w Retreat & Spa Vieques Hotel Isla De Vieques