We stayed at the W Hotel for our honeymoon (one week) and only have wonderful things to say. We stayed in an oceanfront room that had amazing views (and was huge). The pool was a perfect temperature and the ocean, just steps away, was perfect and easy to get in and out of. The other reviewers are correct, it is pricey to eat/drink at the W; however, we expected that at a resort. Jump in a cab ($5 per person each way) and go out to eat. Also, be sure to take a cab to a few other beaches. Do not doubt yourself, book here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on two private, secluded beaches, W Retreat & Spa - Vieques Island is a resort in Puerto Rico that provides the perfect getaway for a relaxing and luxurious villa-style vacation with infinite indulgences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your W Retreat & Spa - Vieques Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat And Spa Vieques
- w Retreat & Spa Vieques Hotel Isla De Vieques